Release Notes v0.9.25.21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puhase the Unreliable View Post
In before the 2 weeks of every game including a Teemo carry.
Good. That will keep the ****ing Yi carry population in check.

Soot

09-17-2009

Awesome patch! Love the new stuff! However, 3 things...

1. Teemo buffed? Really, what?
2. Blitzcrank nerfed? Huh, twice in a row, for a hero hardly seen in games anymore?
3. Where be 3v3, we can't find a total of 5 people that aren't slobbergoats :[

Loony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney View Post
Teemo buff really seems a bit more, I like playing with him before the patch and I find him really good, now more pwnage :P
*cough* Nice name

Meta

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soot View Post
Awesome patch! Love the new stuff! However, 2 things...

2. Blitzcrank nerfed? Huh, twice in a row, for a hero hardly seen in games anymore?
Teemo buff confuses me too.

Blitzcrank nerf was in order. The previous "nerf" wasn't really a nerf because they increased his grab range at the same time. They nerfed all the right stuff. 5 second AOE silence is just absurd.

caution

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soot View Post
Awesome patch! Love the new stuff! However, 2 things...

I assumed noone was playing him because he looks rediculous, he was a bit too strong though..

WinterAyars

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggeN View Post
Was this really needed?
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyes!

09-17-2009

I have 2 major problems with this patch.

New Pet AI
Acts the same as a minion except that it will target any enemy champion that targets it

If I read this right you could play pet pingpong. Select unselect do this as a team without getting hit once. The old AI was cool as the pet took the target the controlling hero took.

This chosen AI is fun if you have a good team and only just play pingpong but it destroys the mechanics for the owner as he can't control his pet in any way and it is only controlled by the enemy. As there is at the moment only one pet in the game it only affects annie but I guess more are coming and some without AoE damage around them which makes pingpong without getting damaged harder.

And the other change is this:

NEW: Madredís Bloodrazor (Super High Tier) - Damage / Attack Speed / Armor, Basic attacks deal a bonus 2% of the targetís Max Health in magic damage.

Yeah great making DDs even more stronger and tanks more useless as they are already. Fast hitters get even more important than before.

This leads to more picks of Ashe, Tristana, Master Yi, warwick and the rat as well as other normally played fast hitters. At the moment tanks are already less worth than great DDs. DDs plus nice stun/disablers especially ranged ones are already a sure win against tank/DD disbalers.

Why bother to get a tank now if his HP just can be countered and used against him.

2% of a 4500 HP means 90 EXTRA magical damage per hit (for sure magical resistant gets it a bit lower but about 90 extra damage max is a hell lot.

Phiphler

The Council

09-17-2009

Stay away from my Teemo! Only those who loved him before the patch should be allowed to play him.

Anfhann

Adjudicator

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
Why bother to get a tank now if his HP just can be countered and used against him.

2% of a 4500 HP means 90 EXTRA magical damage per hit (for sure magical resistant gets it a bit lower but about 90 extra damage max is a hell lot.
I think they want us to stop getting HP and get magic resist / armor

Punisher

Adjudicator

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
I have 2 major problems with this patch.

New Pet AI
Acts the same as a minion except that it will target any enemy champion that targets it

If I read this right you could play pet pingpong. Select unselect do this as a team without getting hit once. The old AI was cool as the pet took the target the controlling hero took.

This chosen AI is fun if you have a good team and only just play pingpong but it destroys the mechanics for the owner as he can't control his pet in any way and it is only controlled by the enemy. As there is at the moment only one pet in the game it only affects annie but I guess more are coming and some without AoE damage around them which makes pingpong without getting damaged harder.
As I recall you can control your pet by either holding ctrl or alt (can't remember which atm) key and then right clicking.