Release Notes v0.9.25.21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Willisee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2009

Hooray for Teemo!

Ashaira

Adjudicator

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
The fury I feel towards Armored Penguins burns with the rage of a thousand suns. GG armor.
on another note we were promised armoured bears with optional parachutes. so whats up? still on their flight from moscow?

Rayven

UX Designer

09-17-2009
9 of 18 Riot Posts

stealth edit in the HUD section.

Webling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchor View Post
And where is my Armored Penguin!!!
yes yes and yes! I know the fight over armored bears, and Penguins don't even need to be armored, just please put penguins in, I loves them so much! on of his abilities is sliding untill he hits a wall and knocks everything else out of his way!

Adonis

Emissary of the League

09-17-2009

I'm a little disappointed to see that the nerfs frm last weekend to Kassadin weren't reverted. His sonic spell should not take 6 charges to use. It needs to be 4 or 5.

Also, his "w" skill should probably be remade - there were several good suggestions in a Kassadin thread I created in the "Champion Feedback" forum page.

Horohoro

09-17-2009

What is everyone talking about?
Teemo getting buffed is awesome!
Now we have three heroes that will be on every team in every single game

Teemo
Ashe
Ryze

Soot

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
I'm a little disappointed to see that the nerfs frm last weekend to Kassadin weren't reverted. His sonic spell should not take 6 charges to use. It needs to be 4 or 5.

Also, his "w" skill should probably be remade - there were several good suggestions in a Kassadin thread I created in the "Champion Feedback" forum page.
I hope your Ice Bird DIAFs

BNLFan

09-17-2009

The nerf to amumu was good but he still may need to be nerfed more

gakule

09-17-2009

I don't see why so many people are complaining about Anivia being nerfed... any game I see that damned bird in, she is constantly putting up 16/0/x's. Most deaths I've seen is 5, and thats from being focus fired by my whole team. Any "caster" who can go toe to toe with an Ashe with 350+ attack (and 40% armor penetration) and be over 1/4 health at the end (or not dead in most cases) need to be nerfed. Just my opinion though.

EDIT: This is also with pretty low AP and health

Duality

09-17-2009

Quote:
Teemo Stats
  • Increased Damage per Level from 2.8 to 3.3
This is a bad change.. teemo is already a freak good hero.. u can make the damage per level 3.0 but 3.3 is OP for that hero.