Chaox's item build on Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xIcingDeathx

09-14-2011

So far this season, Chaox has won every game while playing caitlyn. However, every game he rushes a bloodthirster before IE or PD.

Just curious why? I always thought that after boots + 1/2 dorans blades and pots/wards you should be building for BF sword / zeal, and turn those into IE and PD.

nunudannysveiger

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIcingDeathx View Post
So far this season, Chaox has won every game while playing caitlyn. However, every game he rushes a bloodthirster before IE or PD.

Just curious why? I always thought that after boots + 1/2 dorans blades and pots/wards you should be building for BF sword / zeal, and turn those into IE and PD.
Dunno, i was wondering the same thing.. Bf first on caitlyn is horribad it never ends up well.. O.o

omgacow

09-14-2011

so far this season meaning all of 10 hours?

BT makes more sense then IE on Caitlyn. Her abilities scale off Raw AD, bloodthirster has more raw AD than IE

deepbluereason

09-14-2011

My guess is for the sustain. Also, it's super easy to stack while laning bot. This could have a snowball effect. Just guesses

Salacha

09-14-2011

Cait is supposed to build BT first. The only AD you build IE first is ashe. Then kog is a whole nother deal.

The Swag Factor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

doran's -> 2nd dorans -> boots -> BF -> zerker's -> vamp -> BT

That is my build order for cait. In general I feel that the life steal is more important that the crit from IE. Also, you want to get the BT early so you can get your stacks up for the first team fight.

Gorntrooper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

its for the sustain brah more sustain = more cs

Gymleaders

09-14-2011

I always get BT first on her. There's not just one strict build. :P

EbonyKnife

09-14-2011

BT is better for 1v1ing other ranged carries/whatever, which he seems to do alot in solo queue.

IE does do more damage though.

Saint Seraphiel

09-14-2011

BT is better than Inifity, even though IE offers greater DPS output, however it has no sustainability, so if u get low in a fight, u're going to be running instead of dissing out damage. If they dun have many divers u can get IE, but don't count on it.