@Riot-Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Binge Drinking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectom View Post
If you don't have a release date for it yet, why would you say "the goal is shortly after PAX" knowing that wasn't going to happen. Shortly is long gone now and the next patch isn't until October 3rd. Things can't keep getting pushed back or you are going to lose your integrity as a company.
After everything else they've failed to deliver, they still haven't lost their integrity as a company yet? Color me shocked


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disdaith

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
The main issue with Dominion at the moment is making sure it will scale to the number of people we expect to be playing it. We don't want to launch and have every single person kicked out because there are too many people playing the game.

Also we don't have a release date for it yet.
Thanks for the Info but im seriously dissapointed for this "Also we don't have a release date for it yet" I mean you said it was going out today in fact Riot said it was going out 8 days ago but they took more time. Stop telling the community lies it's not nice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lokust Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2011

They announced it way, way too early. I'll bet anyone it doesn't come out this year. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if it never comes out, a la magma chamber.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Layotees

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Shortly after PAX to "We don't have a release date" in the middle of september?

Can we expect Dominion to release alongside Magma Chamber, Spectator Mode and Replays then?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

khezef

Senior Member

09-14-2011

me think another thread with a video of something that will come out soon will come first <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingofJapan

Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
The main issue with Dominion at the moment is making sure it will scale to the number of people we expect to be playing it. We don't want to launch and have every single person kicked out because there are too many people playing the game.

Also we don't have a release date for it yet.
This is even more vague and unpromising than "soon"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EdgarAllanProse

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
The main issue with Dominion at the moment is making sure it will scale to the number of people we expect to be playing it. We don't want to launch and have every single person kicked out because there are too many people playing the game.

Also we don't have a release date for it yet.
Why would you say shortly after PAX then say you have no release date for it a while after PAX?

WHY?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maikky

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
The main issue with Dominion at the moment is making sure it will scale to the number of people we expect to be playing it. We don't want to launch and have every single person kicked out because there are too many people playing the game.

Also we don't have a release date for it yet.
And there is a confirmation for Soon.

Its cool though 80% of the community will jump to take a bullet for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfernalWyvern

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
The main issue with Dominion at the moment is making sure it will scale to the number of people we expect to be playing it. We don't want to launch and have every single person kicked out because there are too many people playing the game.

Also we don't have a release date for it yet.
Dominion beta?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creepercat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2011

It's not like it's the first time that Riot didn't keep their promise.

Ever since the Magma Chamber issue, I don't expect much from Riot.