Check the box on what you would like to see changed. You can check more then one.

Techmaturgical Repair Bots 1 14.29%
H-28G Evolution Turret 1 14.29%
Hextech Micro-Rockets 0 0%
CH-1 Concussion Grenade 2 28.57%
UPGRADE!!! 4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Heimerdinger Patch Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbiqSpidA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Earlier today I started a thread similar to this one but I felt like I didn't do a lot of explaining on how I came up with my ideas and the reasoning behind them. Hopefully this clears some things up and helps you see things from my point of view. Again these are just idea's and I'm not here to convince anyone or everyone that I am right because it is all just matter of opinion.

Techmaturgical Repair Bots: I guess this passive is good but how much is it really doing? Lets talk about it shall we? In the beginning of the game the passive is decent at healing your turrets and your allies and help keeping them alive. Mid game this is also good but late game it does almost nothing. All I found it doing late game was healing your turrets after the fight was over if the turrets or Heimerdinger survived. Something like that is a little expected to see happen but what I don't expect to happen is Heimerdinger's own passive never affect him at all. Heimerdinger's health regeneration is really bad and he is extremely squishy. I think if his passive affect him it would make him more valuable and useful. Since the point is for Heimerdinger to stay in lane as long as possible and push this would greatly help him at doing so.

H-28G Evolution Turret: These turrets are what Heimerdinger is all about. From everything I've seen and read people feel since that he no longer has a third turret it has taken away from him and his power. I find this to be very true. Early game if you play Heimerdinger correctly you should have the upper hand on your enemy. As the game progresses though your turrets become extremely weak and almost put out no damage. This is really sad since they account for a lot of Heimerdinger's power in battle. Turrets only get 0.2 ability power as a small bonus to there damage. I think the bonus should be more around 0.3 to 0.5 ability power making them some what of a threat late game. Another thing is there health 763 max health is not a lot late game and can be destroyed in one shot but 75% of champions. I think increasing there max health to 1,000 would be more balanced. The final thing I want to add that I think would be a good idea to do would be to make it so you can choose what the turrets attack. Like how Annie can choose what her bear to attack by holding down the Alt key then right clicking on an enemy.

Hextech Micro-Rockets: These are pretty balanced from what I can tell and I don't think they need changing. It would be nice though that when Heimerdinger activates his ultimate that the rockets target enemy champions before minions and other monsters.

CH-1 Concussion Grenade: The only thing I see that needs to be done to these is that the movement speed of them needs to be increased.

UPGRADE!!!: This is a pretty good ultimate for Heimerdinger but I don't feel like it lasts long enough. Increasing the duration by 1 or 2 seconds would be good and maybe making your turrets gain the ability to not only slow the movement speed of targets but to slow there attack speed as well.

Anyways guys I thank each and everyone one of you that took the time to read this and that left feed back. If you have anything you would like to say or add please leave a comment. Also please remember to vote in the poll above.

Wolfalisk

09-14-2011

I have an idea.

This regards the effect that his UPGRADE!!! has on his turrets. What if, during the duration of his ultimate, turrets' attacks deal true damage?

Certain Champions, namely tanky dps, can effectively dive Heimer's Evolution Turrets, kill him, and get away unscathed. And I'm not even talking at higher levels! They can do this early in the game. If I'm not mistaken, Heimer is the squishiest champion, or at least one of the squishiest. He should be safer than he currently is behind his turrets. So if enemy champions want to rush past your Evo Turrets, they run the risk of you ulting and having two true damage turrets rip through their HP as Heimer stuns you with Concussion Grenade. This would force enemies to account for an otherwise ignorable ultimate. And when we have gamechanging ultimates on many of the champions, it's unacceptable that Heimer's be so ignorable.

True damage turrets will also help their effectiveness in late game teamfights and engagements.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergSwarms View Post
Heimer is the squishiest champion
Pretty sure anivia got lower HP, as well as twitch?

AbiqSpidA

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergSwarms View Post
I have an idea.

This regards the effect that his UPGRADE!!! has on his turrets. What if, during the duration of his ultimate, turrets' attacks deal true damage?

Certain Champions, namely tanky dps, can effectively dive Heimer's Evolution Turrets, kill him, and get away unscathed. And I'm not even talking at higher levels! They can do this early in the game. If I'm not mistaken, Heimer is the squishiest champion, or at least one of the squishiest. He should be safer than he currently is behind his turrets. So if enemy champions want to rush past your Evo Turrets, they run the risk of you ulting and having two true damage turrets rip through their HP as Heimer stuns you with Concussion Grenade. This would force enemies to account for an otherwise ignorable ultimate. And when we have gamechanging ultimates on many of the champions, it's unacceptable that Heimer's be so ignorable.

True damage turrets will also help their effectiveness in late game teamfights and engagements.
Yeah that is a great idea for the ultimate, never thought about that. I agree with everything you're saying as well and it's not just because I am a Heimerdinger fan. He is very easy to dive on and him being so squishy doesn't help.

AbiqSpidA

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Pretty sure anivia got lower HP, as well as twitch?
Anivia can be bring her self back to life and twitch can turn invisible. What does Heimerdinger have? A super slow stun and turrets that don't inflict a lot of damage and you'll be dead before they really do anything.