Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven's Q question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

09-14-2011

Does it proc item effects such as Wit's End/Madred's?

Cerubois

09-14-2011

I'm thinking not. I had red buff in my last game, and I wasn't paying too much attention, but I'm pretty sure when I hit an enemy with my Q it did not proc the on-hit effect.

DarkenDragon

09-14-2011

but it does seem to reset the attack cooldown so this should up his dps still. no real need to get attack speed on him it seems, or at least not as a primary stat.

though im curious as to why i dont see many people getting sheen as second item, I mean hes all about spamming abilities. I can understand he doesnt benifit from either the crystal or the ap (not sure if she actually has a ap ratio on any of the abilities) so I would never expect it to be the first item they build, but as a second item, seems like a reasonable idea.

Ardrovan

09-14-2011

It doesnt proc on hit effect, but i think w does, used it on a minion wave and healed myself(had wriggle on me)

Michelle

09-14-2011

Riven's Q does not proc on hit effects, tried it didn't work @___@ Sigh. D: Wish it was.. Oh well.

Eviant

09-14-2011

None of her abilities proc on hit effects. Sorry guys