Give Bot Matches XP and IP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maestro Gyro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

I feel that Riot does not take seriously the portion of the community that wants to play solely bot matches. I just got to lvl 15 and a half and astonishingly discovered that I was no longer gaining IP and XP from beginner bot matches....

Now I dabbled in PvP matches, and I was around when LoL was in beta, and I get it. That it is meant for PvP. I am saying it should be meant for PvP and PvAI equally. Some people do not enjoy PvP, some players enjoy bot stomping, or testing characters, or just having fun with friends without shouting at each other in frustration because the other player team is better...

I am also aware that I can just get IP and XP by playing against Intermediate bots. Which is fine for me, but the friends I like to play with are not as good, and cannot play for one more game after they get stomped on by computers.
I play to have a good time with friends, which they aren't having because they can't win. So they want to play beginner, and then I don't have fun because my time spent is not rewarded (selfish yes, but isn't that why anyone plays games? To have some sort of praise or reward given for their time and effort?)

Is it too much to ask for bringing back XP and IP rewards for beginner bot matches after level 15 and a half?

Nike Angel

09-14-2011

Try intermediate, it's not really any harder.

Bumhunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

this is such a niche case

with your friends being so "casual" they'll stop playing the game if they lose to intermediate bots. WE really dont' want these people getting to lvl 30 then deciding to play normals or w/e

TheTenthDoc

09-14-2011

Can't you just make a custom game and play against the bots that way? It'll still give IP/XP right?

Piroxz

09-14-2011

are you serious bro?

Smurf Rocket

09-14-2011

Most original troll ever.

But honestly i know someone that only plays bots and she is around lvl 12. Im dumbfounded at some of the things she trys to pull off. If your friends are so bad that they cant beat bots I dont want them anywhere near my normal games. Everyone knows you cant actually test a build vs bots.