Champions like Riven and Talon will always have troubles..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Hamilton III

09-14-2011

since AP burst in this game is too **** high.

DropoftheGun

09-14-2011

talon's burst is just as good with better sustained dmg?

Used Spork

09-14-2011

That cuhz you're a glass cannon. Try getting some MR D:

Jacksknight

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRODEEZY View Post
since AP burst in this game is so **** high.

Flargenblarg

09-14-2011

You need a bit of a farm lead+early kills for Talon to compete with the AP bursties. Just last hit well and grab a hexdrinker, he's not an UP champ at all.

Palantair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Talon's burst is some of the highest in the game.

Good sir.

Taoist Magic

09-14-2011

There is a little thing called banshees veil and hexdrinker that might help you out with burst AP

maxicus

09-14-2011

i don't have problems with AP burst.

get bveil or something (i always get merc treads anyway).

your E will destroy them with silence while you Q them for half their life then W for a slow and hit them again and they are usually dead or running away.

your E is the worst for them in that 1.5 second silence. annie could be trouble if she drops tibbers, but you should have plenty of resist by then.

PureDestruction

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palantair View Post
Talon's burst is some of the highest in the game.

Good sir.

yea talon can p much instakill a squishy with his combo just like any ap carry can. i dont see why people say hes bad. i think its because people havent figured out his ult yet....the blades come behind you so you need to be infront of who you want to kill before you uninvis, otherwise every blade just comes to your back and never touches an enemy.

PunchGroin

09-14-2011

The problem with AP burst? Cooldowns. Most AP champs are completely worthless between bursts. (Exceptions - Anivia, Karthus, Cass, Orianna, who HAVE no cooldowns, but are limited by mana.) Ad champs are still dangerous, since they can, you know, attack you. AP champs can ALSO be heavily controlled by your jungler locking down the enemy blue buff. One of the MOST important things to do when facing someone like Karth, Orianna, Anivia, or Kassadin is to lock down their blue buff.

Talon and Pantheon are similar to burst casters, but they are still using, well, AD ratios instead of AP ratios, which means they can effing hit like trucks.

I think people dislike they AD bursters because they don't play them right, and just burn all their cooldowns as if they were AP characters. With ad characters, you need to sneak melee attacks into your combos to maximize damage. With talon it's Knives - gapclose/silence - auttoattack - q - auttoattack THEN (actually gapclose - attack - knives - attack - q - attack might be better) decide whether you can finish them or not with your ult. The best thing about talon's ult? It gives him time to fresh most of his cooldowns.