Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

windows 8 runing league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaxisoldnoobs

09-14-2011

windows 8 preview is out and im running league of legends how awesome is that. the frames per sec are a bit unstable or its a display error . with max settings i got 18 fps wheni lowerd the settings nothing changed. so i could be a display error. im sure those of you that have some good hardware to run windows 7 can run windows 8. my video card is a ati 2100 >< ya i know it blows but at lest i could run the game at 30fps on windows xp

NORTHWlNDS

09-14-2011

wat?

Basically you have a ****ty comp, and when you upgrade 3 OS versions you get lag?

Skylam

09-14-2011

well it is just a preview

jaxisoldnoobs

09-14-2011

no lag . im used to playing with 20 fps at lowest so its playable.

TobiSaru

09-16-2011

AMD x6 1100T, geforce gtx 480, running the dev preview and runs LoL at 60 fps no prob

hohums

Software Engineer

09-16-2011

We don't officially support windows 8 at this time however this feedback is interesting, cheers.

Sonovius

09-16-2011

Quote:
hohums:
We don't officially support windows 8 at this time however this feedback is interesting, cheers.

I'm assuming plans are in place though yah? I'm interested in W8 for the Live support and mobile integration and the fact 7 is such a strong product.

DarkRaiiin

09-16-2011

Quote:
hohums:

Better get on that; gotta' have it ready soon after Windows 8 comes out.

TobiSaru

09-16-2011

Quote:
hohums:

always good to be on the frontier of new technology ^_^

KrogothS

09-16-2011

Quote:
hohums:

Why not?!?!? Windows OS's always always work and are never demed unusable......

Like ME, vista were soo good!!

Edit: took out 2000.