Has anyone ever scored a Penta kills? And with which champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unhandled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
Nasus, enemy team tried to tank me rather than run from my ultimate, it didn't end well for them.
I swear if you ever get a chance to witness a Nassus team wipe it's probably the most enjoyable experience you'll ever have (as long as you aren't on the enemy team).

Ruduen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Once got a penta with Wild Card, back when AP TF was a bit stronger. Noted, it was a random shot in the middle of a teamfight, but it was still amusing.

MrKidney

06-04-2010

First penta kill was with Ezreal
malph managed to ult their entire team, and then i ulted and scored a penta

5thdog

06-04-2010

got a quadra as Twitch like my 2nd day playing him back when i was like summoner lvl 15.

DatsQuackTastic

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyricist View Post
Nope.
I swear to god if Riot had their **** together I would post a replay, it was so epic.

Technically it only counted as a Quad, but I killed all 5 in under 10 seconds. Sometimes the game is really gay about recognizing trips/quads/pentas and will just say double double double or trip for quad, quad for penta, etc.

We killed their entire team at baron, pushed their base and was at the final 2 towers. They all respawned at the same time so I figured what the hell, ran in there tossed on my ulti and they exploded. Had a completed build of Greaves (switched from merc treads for fun just cause we were raping, not a noob), last whisper, Phantom Dancer, Bloodrazor, Bloodthirser, and Infinities. Was crit'n around 1.1k at 100% crit chance since I was low hp at fountain and had AS of ~2.0 So basically 1k damage every half a second. Oh plus the 4% enemies HP in magic damage.

omnishaz

06-04-2010

Ive had two in real games and quite a few in practice. All with karthus.

Basically a whole team over extends to kill someone and you come up from behind. Fiddles Karthus and Twitch all seem to be able to get a penta in the right moment.

Ive seen a gangplank do it when he was the flavor of the month

Also a morgana once.

HeyJon

06-04-2010

today a enemy malazahar or w/e it spelt scored two Penta kills on us ugh ._. we lost that match :/

Deathecus

Recruiter

06-04-2010

Twitch, Yi and Jax.

Arfoire

06-04-2010

Soraka Starcall pentakill.

luppolo

06-04-2010

Pantheon R W E on baron.
Fiddle R.
**** fiddle got pentha.