(Riot take a look) Ayelia, where is she?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

05-28-2010

The mightiest warrior ever to emerge from the minotaur tribes of the Great Barrier, Alistar defended his tribe from all of Valoran's many dangers; that is, until the coming of the Noxian army. Alistar was lured from his village by the machinations of Keiran Darkwill, Baron Darkwill's youngest son, and commander of the Noxian expeditionary force. When Alistar returned home, he found his village burning and his family slain. Bellowing with rage, he charged an entire regiment of Noxus's elite, slaughtering them by the hundreds. Only the intervention of some of Noxus's most skilled summoners checked Alistar's rage. Brought in chains to Noxus, Alistar spent the intervening years as a gladiator pitted in endless battle for the entertainment of Noxus's wealthy leaders. Alistar's once noble soul slowly twisted, and he would have been lost to insanity if not for Ayelia, a young servant girl who befriended him and eventually arranged for his escape. Suddenly free, Alistar joined the newly-formed Institute of War as a champion, hoping to one day visit his final vengeance against Noxus and to find the girl who once again gave him hope.

(Directly copied from Alistairs Lore)

Where is this girl?
This sounds like an upcoming champion to me.
Any comments?

Carados

05-28-2010

Every single person in all of Runeterra is a member of the League of Legends.

Koragon

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Every single person in all of Runeterra is a member of the League of Legends.
The only reason I'm suggesting this is a possible champion is because she directly relates to his story. Akalli was directly related to Kennen's story, as was Morgana to Kayle, as was Renekhton (Nasus's brother). So, yeah, it sounds like this girl is a champion.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
The only reason I'm suggesting this is a possible champion is because she directly relates to his story. Akalli was directly related to Kennen's story, as was Morgana to Kayle, as was Renekhton (Nasus's brother). So, yeah, it sounds like this girl is a champion.
Kennen and Akali were related to Shen as his partners for the triumvate.
It was stated that Kayle and Morgana were fighting.
Renekhton isn't in the game yet.
Ayelia is just an apparently normal girl.

Koragon

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzakuCMX View Post
Kennen and Akali were related to Shen as his partners for the triumvate.
It was stated that Kayle and Morgana were fighting.
Renekhton isn't in the game yet.
Ayelia is just an apparently normal girl.
We don't know that (Meaning with Ayelia), my point is is I think there is more to this little fact then is truly stated. I do believe Renekhton should be a champion, as well. Since he'd want to seek out his brother and get his revenge.

Carados

05-28-2010

Morgana and Kayle, and the three ninjas, were conceived of as a group.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Quote:
We don't know that (Meaning with Ayelia), my point is is I think there is more to this little fact then is truly stated. I do believe Renekhton should be a champion, as well. Since he'd want to seek out his brother and get his revenge.
She's stated as just a servant girl.

While I do agree it's possible she'll be a champion because her name was mentioned, this thread really has no feedback to it. At least add "let's speculate her abilities" to it.

I'd say she'd probably be a support champ.

Tyrantherus

05-28-2010

Quote:
The mightiest warrior ever to emerge from the minotaur tribes of the Great Barrier, Alistar defended his tribe from all of Valoran's many dangers; that is, until the coming of the Noxian army. Alistar was lured from his village by the machinations of Keiran Darkwill, Baron Darkwill's youngest son, and commander of the Noxian expeditionary force. When Alistar returned home, he found his village burning and his family slain. Bellowing with rage, he charged an entire regiment of Noxus's elite, slaughtering them by the hundreds. Only the intervention of some of Noxus's most skilled summoners checked Alistar's rage. Brought in chains to Noxus, Alistar spent the intervening years as a gladiator pitted in endless battle for the entertainment of Noxus's wealthy leaders. Alistar's once noble soul slowly twisted, and he would have been lost to insanity if not for Ayelia, a young servant girl who befriended him and eventually arranged for his escape. Suddenly free, Alistar joined the newly-formed Institute of War as a champion, hoping to one day visit his final vengeance against Noxusand to find the girl who once again gave him hope.

(Directly copied from Alistairs Lore)

Where is this girl?
This sounds like an upcoming champion to me.
Any comments?
I find Keiran Darkwill more likely to apear. I mean, if Ayelia was found in the league of legends, Alistar would have one less thing to fight for, unlike facing Keiran and wanting vengeance.

Koragon

05-28-2010

True true.
I think the following champions will appear in the game (getting this from Lore)
Keiran Darkwill
Renekhton
Ayelia
And Noxian General Du Couteau (Katerinas father)

I'm not saying they WILL come in the game, but I do feel it's possible. It'd be pretty sweet to see the General as a champion =)

Tolfor

05-28-2010

I don't see why you would think the "servent girl" is more likely to appear as a CHAMPION than the Darkwill guy who actually did some killing.