Be Happy For Once...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucifer Infectus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Program a game engine, design complex servers that allow thousands of people to play at one time, and give it away to the public for free (which alot of people forget, this is free, no room to complain).
Go play something you spent your hard earned money on if you want to talk **** about the game, but I for one am going to continue enjoying LoL. Buying skins and champions your to lazy to grind out IP for is your choice, and doesnt mean you've "paid" for the game. The general population of this game is so butt-hurt over their self given expectations being crushed that Dominion is getting torn apart, wtf? It will get here when it gets here.
It looks amazing and I for one am looking forward to it, and until then I'm spending my time rounding out my characters and strategies for one-on-one fights with as many champions as possible.
See you on the battlefield...

By the way, if you wanna troll around and down talk a brand new map, with a new game mode attached to it, go to the 50 other threads hating on Riot, you will be down rated here

Astiahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Holy **** someone who uses logic, rational thought, and is generally a reasonable person! How did you get through security? o.o

Anyway, this sums up the thoughts of about everyone who isn't a troll or self-entitled brat. >.>

Flodoard

09-14-2011

seriously, this forum section really makes us look like spoiled, whiny brats.
There are people in Georgia (the country) who have fighter planes landing on their house waging war in their neighborhood
and we're b*tching cause riot is "taking too long".
and the people who say this have NO idea how to even say "I'm a c++ program"

really ignorant and really pathetic

Shini Laser

09-14-2011

First World Problems. That is what sums up this forum (not this threat, but the Dominion forum in general).

Most of the people I know who aren't *****ing about Dominion being released are either naturally patient have a Computer Science related major. Everyone else . . . yeah.