Vlad post buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordTobiothan

09-14-2011

Okay, so I made a thread earlier asking for some help and all I got was "wait until he's good" well now the patch is out and it isn't helping so I'm back.

I'm still not sure how to get past the 1 attack every 12 seconds the first three levels/ 1 attack every 8 seconds the next three.

I mean it is a little screwy for Vlad to only have one attack (the other two being an escape and a farming tool, respectively).

So until level 9 where you can kinda sorta spam Q (Turns into more of an AA with a really bad AS) your lane partner complains you weren't helping him fight, so what can I do to be more useful in the 12 second wait time before I can contribute again?

NahuManUtd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-14-2011

i use vlad too and what i do is use the 3rd skill to stay champions away from minions if you use this skill several times it could be dangerous for the enemies because it cause more damage every time. And the second skill see it like a tool to pursuit the otrher champions i mean if you hit with this skill the other will be slowed giving time to yout team to atack them. in combination with the ulti vlad could be a very dangeorus champions if you can do a combo of yours skills.

i started with a hemoplage and a ignite with hemoplage the (others skill do more damage) then i use transfusion and tides of blood when he tryied to escape for all the damage use sanguine pool and when you finisihed the pool the cooldown of transfusion and tides of blood will finished allowing you to use it again.

well i do that and it works wery well for me i hope it helps you.

LordTobiothan

09-14-2011

Ive never gotten to the tried to escape part of that. If I pop my ult I'm usually at half health by then (their damage + ult damage), they ignore it and keep attacking cause theult damage isnt noticable for a few seconds. If stacked your tides will do more damage to you then them, you lose about 250 health per use at four stacks and it does 380+(.35 AP), when you factor in MR (they only need about 80 points of MR after reduction at full level) you end up taking more damage then they do, awful tool in a fight.

So lets say I use it in the fight, Now their at 3/4 of their health and my half is down to 1/4 (through their attacks and my tides). Well ive been using transfuse all fight right? So they should be just above half while I'm at just below half, their cooldowns refresh I get bursted and pool hoping to escape an do enough damage to kill them (it never does) they flash I die.

And this is at like level 15 where tides actually does something to champs after MR is applied (useless in lower levels).

I'm wondering what you do in levels 1-6 when tides does three damage to them after MR and 30 to you, transfuse is on a 12 second wait, and you need pool to escape because you have no form of damage to get to the running part.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Dont play vladimir in a duo lane, its just ****. You bring nothing at all to your lane. Learn how to solo lane and get good at last hitting with your auto-attack.

All you have to do is play safe, i run 9/0/21 giving me bonus movement speed along with movement speed quints, with proper positioning you can easily survive.

See here: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-vladimir-guide