Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BabbyBatter

09-14-2011

I thought it was supposed to come with new patch but I see no option to play.

Im sure I missed the thread explaining but I cant find it... anyone?

Jath

09-14-2011

They said they were doing it after the Riven patch. So it's the next one.

Lord Regnier

09-14-2011

Quote:
Jath:
They said they were doing it after the Riven patch. So it's the next one.

until they delay it to the one after that

I Knew Jesus

09-14-2011

Dominion is a myth, I am assuming it was originally announced on April fools day and riot is going for the longest April fools joke of all time. A post from a riot employee said that Dominion would come out in the next downtime (that was 2 downtimes ago). The majority of dominion was done over a month ago, sure there were bug fixes and other things but assuming the time they have it should be done. Dominion is a myth and it is not coming out.

BabbyBatter

09-14-2011

hrmrmrmrmmrmrmmmmmmmmm....

Colonel Yi

09-14-2011

Where is it

BabbyBatter

09-14-2011

no one knows. but they will keep releasing videos of them playing it and laughing heartily.

sluff

09-14-2011

Quote:
I Knew Jesus:
Dominion is a myth, I am assuming it was originally announced on April fools day and riot is going for the longest April fools joke of all time. A post from a riot employee said that Dominion would come out in the next downtime (that was 2 downtimes ago). The majority of dominion was done over a month ago, sure there were bug fixes and other things but assuming the time they have it should be done. Dominion is a myth and it is not coming out.

Did they just pay people at PAX to say they played it?

Karneat

09-14-2011

I just saw Dominion advertised in a magizine. That would be a hardcore April Fools joke.