Announcer isn't shouting :[

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagineer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

No first blood for sure.

RazorsEdges

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphix View Post
bump!

this is happening to me too
lol asphix

ontpic, i have this problem too, the old lady is not announcing first blood and kills (some of them, not all) and inhibitors/turrets...
the weird part of all of this is that in some games i got this problem in all matches and not in the same way in every match... for example, on my first match, i got FB and her announced it... 1 match later, i took FB again and the announcer didnt scream about it

lowhonor

09-15-2011

the announcer has been broken forever, now its even more broken, maybe you'll stop ignoring us and actually fix it now

friendlybaboon

09-15-2011

I played two coop vs AI games yesterday.

It seems that all the sounds were playing... at around a 30~50% chance. For example, Tower destroyed, champion kills, double kills, first blood, inhibitor kills, just about everything.

bowwowwoff

09-15-2011

it does not announce 95% of events. like one time i heard in a game "ally has been slain" then I didn't hear it again the whole time... it's quite annoying. has me chasing into fights to kill someone, except they already are dead. it throws my game off a lot plzfixnao.

tsolias7

09-16-2011

Same problem here. No fb and killing streak sounds

Call me Terra

09-16-2011

I can confirm that I haven't hear a single "First Blood" since Riven patch.

Often tower kills / kills aren't announced in text or in sound. However, they sometimes are, randomly.

Could it be a question of having to "see" the kill happen? Even then, "First blood" isn't shouted. Only "an ally/enemy has been slain"

Menicus

09-16-2011

Same here, I cannot hear announcements 80% of the time.

The text isn't written in the middle of the screen either (such as "Blah blah has slain blah blah").

The ONLY way I know someone has died is if I notice the new little notifications on the top right of the champion icon slaying another one, that is the only thing telling me someone has been killed.

Very annoying.

SuupaStoopid

09-16-2011

For me, the announcer doesn't announce anything except for "Minions are spawning soon!"
Afterwards, destoryed turrents, kills, FB, and everything else that the announcer usually announces.
P.S. I took for granted, the announcer. I miss her.

darkgarland

09-16-2011

first blood and all what is link to killing spree, rampage is not annouce