[Guide]Jungle Master Yi

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ianderson

Adjudicator

09-17-2009

Changed thread name.

new thread is at http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...039#post133039

hohums

Software Engineer

09-17-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks Bro, Awesome!

Nerdrage

09-17-2009

This proposes an interesting way to go about Yi, AND scandal.

I'm intrigued.

Burninator

09-17-2009

I personally would go the armor component of madreds over the damage as your starting item. Just as a boost to your survivability until you can head into the jungle. Otherwise good.

Mr Tibbers

09-17-2009

I wonder if it's true. :O

Jnewbould

09-19-2009

I've played a lot of games with ianderson while he's using this build for Master Yi, and he basically dominates the match.

VoidInsanity

09-19-2009

No offence but it is not a jungle if you lane till level 6 then decide to jungle from then on. Its only considering jungling if you do it from level 1 and here you are doing it from level 6. There is nothing special about that, any hero with a razor can hit the jungle at 6 and do well, it should be common knowledge.

Now if you can truly Jungle with this guy (which I doubt) I would like to see it. Level 6+ is not a jungle.

ianderson

Adjudicator

09-19-2009

What would you want me to call it? for the majority of my guide your in the jungle, would you prefer me to say "[Guide] Master Yi head into the jungle at level 6" of course it's a jungle guide if you farm in the jungle.

Roidracer

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
No offence but it is not a jungle if you lane till level 6 then decide to jungle from then on. Its only considering jungling if you do it from level 1 and here you are doing it from level 6. There is nothing special about that, any hero with a razor can hit the jungle at 6 and do well, it should be common knowledge.

Now if you can truly Jungle with this guy (which I doubt) I would like to see it. Level 6+ is not a jungle.
well get higher elo and maybe you get matched vs me and faultline, hes true jungle yi

Waterd

09-19-2009

I hear many times about the might of Master yi jungling, i hoped this guide would be about that, it was not .
Can anyone do a basic explanation on how to jungle master yi?
I think it would be easier if the lizard elder wouldn't heal all life when you alpha strike him