How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawpocket View Post
why not simply mod the skins? it costs no money so funds arent the matter.
Because I dislike doing that for 1. 2 its not always easy. If you simply swap the files you can lose particle effects.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

no lollipoppy?

also: update the Yi skin pls, i want to see the new sword

lawpocket

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Because I dislike doing that for 1. 2 its not always easy. If you simply swap the files you can lose particle effects.
hmm i see, nevermind then. Hope you solve your money issues.

Krazyxazn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2010

Nice work. I've been trying to find this thread for awhile after I saw it once. Hope you get your sticky :P

Thanks, thumps up

Tenshiro

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Funds are a bit low and practice games are disabled so I'm doubly biding my time, but Riot has been releasing screenshots for a while now.
I completely forgot about Practice Games being disabled, that is such a major bummer. Also sorry to hear about your financial drawbacks, here`s hoping everything gets solved soon. I stalk the forums for any official screenie but I really like yours more because you take them zoomed in and you move the champion a bit so we can see all angles. What you`re doing is really pro and I for one appreciate it greatly!

And now for some RIOT bashing: Black Belt Udyr sucks ass big time and I really hope they either remove it, reprice it or remake it because it is nothing more than a recolor and a bad one at that. This has seriously been my greatest disappointment with RIOT to date. That skin is not worth its RP cost by far. They said Udyr needed to have a separate skin for each of his stances... I`m not seeing anything different so far.

eSWA1Oow4ufYmDRT

07-21-2010

You should post new skins' screenshots once practice games are back.

Painaid

07-22-2010

Nice work. Love the list!

Chosen Master Yi needs updated. His lightsaber was improved and it changes colors periodically.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbad View Post
Nice work. Love the list!

Chosen Master Yi needs updated. His lightsaber was improved and it changes colors periodically.
Done, working on more. Will get the latest skins soon.

TartEater

07-28-2010

im rather curious but uh will we ever get a picture for the 350 referral twitch skin?

how it looks ingame wise.

Warbéar

07-30-2010

I was wondering if WW is getting anything buy-able other than that crappy Little Red Riding Hood skin:S