How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razmout

12-28-2011

broken links.

Charlemagne3

12-28-2011

why are all the links broken?

GorgeousMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

links are broken

jCkD4Ni3L

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Links are all broken since i don't know when, but a VERY long time.

Should try removing the URL2 for URL.

Trells

12-31-2011

First off I want to thank you for all the work you put in. I appreciate having all the champs to view in game look. I also want to bring attention to Vandal Twitch link. Says that its not working.

Would also like to make a request to remove RP cost if you can no longer buy the skin. Since you cannot buy it, what is the point of knowing what it did cost. Just a suggestion to make it easier to know which skins are still purchasable.

EDIT: I find it interesting that people just complain when links are down instead of saying which specific ones they found. Also, I love how general public take for granted the fact that you could stop putting up links at all for champs and stop updating. Again, thank you for your time if making this thread so I can check how skins look in game.

Lurking

01-02-2012

Bump

And the new Kat skin would be nice

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-03-2012

Updated. sorry for the delay I was 2.2k miles from my computer.

I regularly check the format in multiple browsers on two independent computers, I currently do not see any issues. If you continue to see errors for more than 2 days try clearing your web cache to receive a fresh version.

I don't know what happened to prevoid kassadin or explorer ezreal, I'll try to find the pictures and reupload.

MaxCavalera870

01-04-2012

What the **** is a legacy skin?

Chated

01-04-2012

Not sure if you check the comments often, but you labelled "Prototype Viktor" as "Prototype Yorick" under victors skins.

13leed1t0ut

01-04-2012

^^