Dominon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raymond Chau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Where is it???

Regards

09-14-2011

Not this patch. Yes, we were told by reds

Folca93

09-14-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post14323718

EDIT- Downvoted for posting a fact? Lol.

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

I'm at work, checking the forums, hoping the patch is released by now, or when I get home. Is Dominion not out? Are people not playing games? I'm watching stream right now and it looks like the patch hasn't even been applied yet.

Chicago

09-14-2011

well let's see it's not in my back pocket so idk.

Drakeil

09-14-2011

I dunno, the OriginalPoster had a question... I'd like to know myself. Wasn't it supposed to come out today? Or did they bump it from 24 hours, to 48hours, to 1 week?

I Knew Jesus

09-14-2011

Dominion is a myth, I am assuming it was originally announced on April fools day and riot is going for the longest April fools joke of all time. A post from a riot employee said that Dominion would come out in the next downtime (that was 2 downtimes ago). The majority of dominion was done over a month ago, sure there were bug fixes and other things but assuming the time they have it should be done. Dominion is a myth and it is not coming out.