i thought dominion was supposted to come out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DenareDragon

09-14-2011

Three weeks after the Riven patch.

AB3MBAM

09-14-2011

Relevant user name.

SulphoR

09-14-2011

if riot released dominion the servers would be down for 5 days. you will know when its out.

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

You got trolled, bro.

Riot numba wan trolls.

kr0ny

09-14-2011

I love the Riot fanboys who downvote for no reason like Riot didn't say "shortly after pax" like a thousand times.

Are you fanboys delusional? We have every right to call Riot out for broken promises and you little white knights and prepubscent forum trolls and your bandwagon baseless opinions will never change that. Get real.

diznoid

09-14-2011

You thought wrong, dude.

Rastamepas

09-14-2011

last time i checked they said dominion was coming out after the riven patch... Which guess what is this patch. Get your facts straight.

Shini Laser

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0ny View Post
I love the Riot fanboys who downvote for no reason like Riot didn't say "shortly after pax" like a thousand times.

Are you fanboys delusional? We have every right to call Riot out for broken promises and you little white knights and prepubscent forum trolls and your bandwagon baseless opinions will never change that. Get real.
Yes, Riot said "shortly after PAX". I don't remember when "shortly after PAX" = next champion patch. That is what we call a logic jump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastamepas View Post
last time i checked they said dominion was coming out after the riven patch... Which guess what is this patch. Get your facts straight.
Riot made a red post saying it would /not/ come out with the Riven patch. Get your facts straight.

Akdar

09-14-2011

I'm really blown away by the people that say "NUH UH They never said that!"

Um... yes they did. I wish I had the link to the Red Tweet a couple weeks ago that said "Next champ release Dominion comes out" = This patch.

PC Gamer "You will be playing Dominion by the time you read this."

Since they announced it. "Right after Pax" and "At the conclusion of Season 1"

Seriously they have said it at least 30 different ways.

Though this is also the company that is a mochery with the use of "Soon(tm)"

It's actually pretty sad how they either don't respond. Or when they do, they are just wrong.

I Knew Jesus

09-14-2011

Dominion is a myth, I am assuming it was originally announced on April fools day and riot is going for the longest April fools joke of all time. A post from a riot employee said that Dominion would come out in the next downtime (that was 2 downtimes ago). The majority of dominion was done over a month ago, sure there were bug fixes and other things but assuming the time they have it should be done. Dominion is a myth and it is not coming out.