Release Date

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apoy

09-14-2011

To all those good people who are telling us all not to QQ I just wanted to explain why we are. We understand Riot wants a good product to come out and thats why its not out yet (assuming the best). We are mad because they ANNOUNCED and say they will release it then don't do it. Now as some of us are paying customers we don't like to hear "hey its coming out, you'll love it. It's on a magazine." Then we get nothing. The problem didn't release it WHEN THEY SAID THEY WILL. So, just as you would complain that a movie you wanted to see was delayed, so we complain that Dominion was delayed.

Charcoales

09-14-2011

they said it would be the patch after this one, so 3 more weeks, what is the big deal?

Blafon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

They said it would be with *this* downtime.

Sir Squirrely

09-14-2011

Did they ever say it's going to be on September 14, 2011 at 3:45am PDT? Because....I don't remember that...at all, I just remember "Shortly after PAX" and what Char said. Soooooo...if you're getting a little butthurt about it having to take another short 3 weeks, then you should probably go change your diaper and find something else to do. Dominion will get here and whether or not you're a "Paying customer", you'll have to deal with it. Jesus, picky people.

natofdeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

soon will be the death of games.

Shini Laser

09-14-2011

Riot never said they would release it with this downtime. The closest you might get is that one person in the support department, and even then, the wording was loose enough to even be construed as the following champion patch, and even, that person does not represent Riot as a whole.