Dominion is delayed?!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thallium81

09-14-2011

I'm sure I remember the Reds saying that Dominion was coming with the NEXT patch. That was last patch...

So now it's not this patch either?

Maybe I just misread, but I'm pretty sure I didn't. Oh well.

Cantor

09-14-2011

Yeah I've definitely read red posts saying next downtime. That would have been now. As well as lots of statements saying VERY shortly after PAX, which strongly implied during August. Is someone can link me to the post where they double back and say that it won't be out until 2012 that I've heard mentioned, I'd like to read it. All things considered Its been 2 or 3 patches since intended release.

Charcoales

09-14-2011

3 more weeks then dominion will be out, what is so hard to understand? Nothing.

xDim

09-14-2011

I personally think it's hilarious they got a front page cover for PC gamer about a game mode that isn't even released yet nor a release date. This company is a joke and you people who say "It's a free game" are so annoying, so should I start treating this like a free game and disrespect the summoners code? After all its just a free game, and any free game should more than likely be treated like trash.

This company is top 5 in mismanagement and after all these triple A titles come out this fall, it will be a thing of the past. They repeatedly piss off their consumer base with broken promises, and what's funny is they have the president of the company come on the forums to "calm the herd" but he lies as well.

I will be uninstalling September 19th alongside the release of Gears of War 3 after 1000+ games played because this company is a joke and has proven to be a joke since beta.

G SpoT

09-14-2011

now I get what they meant when they said, Expect the unexpected....

I Knew Jesus

09-14-2011

Dominion is a myth, I am assuming it was originally announced on April fools day and riot is going for the longest April fools joke of all time. A post from a riot employee said that Dominion would come out in the next downtime (that was 2 downtimes ago). The majority of dominion was done over a month ago, sure there were bug fixes and other things but assuming the time they have it should be done. Dominion is a myth and it is not coming out.

noahbalboa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

I could have sworn they said dominion would be released next down time..