Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion is delayed?!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaliXO

09-14-2011

waaat dominion delayed????? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

CrayonPop ChoA

09-14-2011

SO Dominion is coming after season2 then XD

ZodiarkSavior

Recruiter

09-14-2011

Quote:
fremz:
SO Dominion is coming after season2 then XD

Uh no, Dominion is coming out with the release of Season 2.
You see, this is the reason why people thought that it would come out with Riven's patch: Misinterpretation.

Zinsky

09-14-2011

Quote:
Tryndamere:
To clarify, the gameplay itself is ready and awesome - we're simply putting the last touches on ensuring stability, performance, scale, etc - but it's plenty playable and fun.

Releasing something to millions of people is a bit different, but we expect this to be wrapped right after Gamescom / PAX.

This is the Riot thing I've found. Its... misleading at best.

orc72

09-14-2011

Quote:
fremz:
What the...

It's supposed to release this patch as they said a long time ago.
There are just many things announced to be release yet not a single one is out.
Spectator mode was announce even before Leaona came out... whats with Riot?

Dominion and even season 2 were delayed way over time...
I dont get it.

Even Riven champion spotlight is not up.... at least let us know why...

Heres why: If they release a product that potentially still has problems with it, it can mess up alot of stuff. Causing bugs, server instability and other such problems. This could potentially cause a week or more of unplayability, which is far worst then causing people disappointed in the post poned release date.
Also riot is a small company, providing a free game. They don't have alot of money save from sponsors, so they probably dont have the largest staff in the world. This means that it could take them awhile to fix any bugs or problems they currently have.

Long Story Short: Its a free game. Quit your beaching and enjoy what they give you.

JohnnyW

09-14-2011

Quote:
Hinsor:
they're just making sure they can provide what we EXPECT them to provide.

-empty or broken promises along with ip nerfs and more 975 skins?

Five Badgers

09-14-2011

Quote:
Zinsky:
This is the Riot thing I've found. Its... misleading at best.

Yet we have had 3 -4 champs come out in that time and non of which came with dominion. I believe Phreak said in a post which apparently vanished, that "dominion will come with the seaseon 2 update" But then again you cant believe what riot says due to the only believable thing is that they know how to delay. with 10 hours they should have plenty time tocode the champ Riven into the game, fix all the issues (which is a matter of maybe 2 hours at best. Test and fix (another hour) considering dominion isnt in this patch they should take another hour and make sure everthing is shipshape. so 5 hours Max for a patch. With this one maybe 6 to reset the Elo.

Metrik

09-14-2011

Quote:
fremz:
What the...

It's supposed to release this patch

First off they shouldnt give a range of dates cuz of people like you. Second they never gave a difinitive date. More importantly if you read...

They had a post saying how ELO reset and Riven was this patch and the NEXT PATCH WOULD BE 3 WEEKS AFTER

TL;DR: DOMINION WILL LIKELY BE 3 WEEKS FROM NOW

LilyThai

09-14-2011

A fear words for you

Spectator mode
Replays
Magma Chamber
Stealth Rework
Normal game stats
New game mode

None of these have came yet, so what makes you think Dominion will be any different? And the worst part about it is I know I am missing things.

Xenolithium

09-14-2011

Delayed? To be Delayed would require them setting a solid release date, which they have not; Therefore, there is no Delay.

/thread