How to view player profiles?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XavTheOne

05-28-2010

Hey.

I see people saying they viewed other peoples profiles all the time.

I was wondering, how/where do you do this? I know you can view friend's but where can i search a name and view their profile?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Preacherboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

I am not sure that you can view someone's profile without being their friend. But there is some information you can gather on them.

If you go to lolbase.net you can search their name and it will show thier level, how many wins they have and also how many leaves. You can look at their past games and see how they built certain champs they have played.

Note: Lolbase.net gets its info from players who upload their logs after games. So if someone has uploaded logs or played with/against someone who has then their name will show up. But if they havn't uploaded their logs or played with or against someone who has, you won't find any information on them there.

Hope this helps

RHINO Mk II

05-28-2010

In your friends bar, the middle icon on the bottom looks like a magnifying glass. Click it and you will have a little search prompt that will let you see a summoner's profile. Remember that you are only (supposed to be) allowed to see their wins.

Preacherboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
In your friends bar, the middle icon on the bottom looks like a magnifying glass. Click it and you will have a little search prompt that will let you see a summoner's profile. Remember that you are only (supposed to be) allowed to see their wins.
Thanks for that addition, I totally forgot about that feature. *Feels very newbie now*

XavTheOne

05-28-2010

Thanks a lot =) missed that icon

KizAkG69

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XavTheOne View Post
Hey.

I see people saying they viewed other peoples profiles all the time.

I was wondering, how/where do you do this? I know you can view friend's but where can i search a name and view their profile?

Thanks in advance for answers.
u cant sorry bud!

AccusedSoulReape

12-17-2013

poop