Lore behind Skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iretha

09-14-2011

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to find anything. I know there probably isn't and never will be anything to explain how sometimes Skarmer will scuttle along the fields of justice as a desert scorpion one day, and then go back to normal the next day. Maybe as they're summoning their respective champions summoners just go "This outfit is so cute~" and paste it on them?

Then again for the skins like Pentakill's group they could just happen to be wearing them when they're summoned... I'm probably just thinkin too much about skins and how they'd work.

PinkMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iretha View Post
Then again for the skins like Pentakill's group they could just happen to be wearing them when they're summoned... I'm probably just thinkin too much about skins and how they'd work.
I wonder what is Kat doing all those times I summon her as Kitty Cat or as Red Card. Maybe she likes to cosplay?

Dracorya

09-14-2011

Most skins have no lore behind them. They're just tongue in cheek stuff that break the 4th wall.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Most skins have no lore behind them. They're just tongue in cheek stuff that break the 4th wall.
Yes, or sometimes they simulate an alternative scenario, such as Redeemed Riven or Noxus Poppy.

-Sylph
Runeterra Chronicler

Elite Midget

09-14-2011

Well, Rugged Garen seems to be a much more matured Garen. Perhaps even an older version of himself though his mercenary look makes it appear that Katarina off rubbed him a great deal.

SmileyDemon

09-14-2011

___━━____┓━╭━━━━━╮
____━━____┗┓|:::::::::^━━^
____━━____━┗|:::::::: |。◕‿‿◕。|
____━━____━━╰o--o----o-o-╯

should be a skin for nid

belthazor3457

09-14-2011

I could go for pop tart nyan cat nidalee

Quote:
Yes, or sometimes they simulate an alternative scenario, such as Redeemed Riven or Noxus Poppy.

-Sylph
Runeterra Chronicler
HEY SYLPH! My kat judgement still not on dat list. = (

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
HEY SYLPH! My kat judgement still not on dat list. = (
Ack! My bad. Could you link it again - I will add it right now.

belthazor3457

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
Ack! My bad. Could you link it again - I will add it right now.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=572305