Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2 hours

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDim

09-14-2011

Quote:
shiq:
Riot is waiting for "nothing" to release this so-called "dominion". I hope they keep not talking to the community about "dominion" and give us 0 updates. Then I hope riot is dumb enough to release that "dominion" thing late october or even november.

Sorry Riot but when late october hits, millions of people will be playing "real games" such as Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Star Wars the Old Republic, Batman, and whatever ptjer actual games will be releasing then, NOT dominion.

Basically if Riot doesn't release Dominion in SEPTEMBER - they are taking a huge **** on their own face.

Waiting on Gears of War 3 myself, then I will politely uninstall after 1000+ games played and more than likely wont be back. This company is as bad as its community.