2 hours

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shiq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Riot is waiting for "nothing" to release this so-called "dominion". I hope they keep not talking to the community about "dominion" and give us 0 updates. Then I hope riot is dumb enough to release that "dominion" thing late october or even november.

Sorry Riot but when late october hits, millions of people will be playing "real games" such as Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Star Wars the Old Republic, Batman, and whatever ptjer actual games will be releasing then, NOT dominion.

Basically if Riot doesn't release Dominion in SEPTEMBER - they are taking a huge **** on their own face.

Schmoopykins4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

It was stated plenty of times Dominion was being released 1 patch after riven....you people need to read the dev page

shiq

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoopykins4 View Post
It was stated plenty of times Dominion was being released 1 patch after riven....you people need to read the dev page
Link it for us then... Beacause that is complete B.S.

1 patch after Riven is October 4th. which they have already said is "hopefully" the Magus patch.

Riot can't release a Champion and Dominion the same patch.

If they do release Magus and Dominion the same patch then get ready for 60+ hours of server down time when that patch comes lololololol.

And on top of everything else, Dominion October 4th? LoL that is their last chance to get as many players as possible due to Real Games coming out later this year.

MercSeason

09-14-2011

They said a major update after riven, not dominion. they also didnt really release any specific date, or really specify a patch, they just kinda hit around to a lot of things (frustrating i know, everyone seems to think different things). I've seen them post on forums so many things i haven't the slightest clue when itll be released, and I'm done guessing :/

Your right though, shiq, if they wait I'll have **** tons of other games to play, and Skyrim will ensure i play no other games but it for months, i'm sure.

So many people will do the same, Imo

shiq

09-14-2011

Yeah MercSeason - Riot NEEDS dominion to be released, not the player base.

People still play League of Legends all day everyday right now.Come late october it's bye bye League of Legends.

The only reason why they have been able to reach their 15 million accounts is because there aren't any games out right now. Soon there will be a ton of games that will last people until next november.

So basically Riot needs Dominion as soon as possible in order to keep a lot of their player base interested. It doesn't even matter when it comes out now because people are only going to get to play it for one month then never play it again. Thanks riot!

Orion69

09-14-2011

Last patch they said it would be released in "the next downtime". We had a slight downtime for some maintenance (but a really short one), and now we have this downtime. Accourding to them, it should be released this downtime, but I doubt it. However, wouldn't it be cool if they left that and Observer out of the patch notes to only surprise us with it when we log in?

Slacker2k

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiq View Post
Riot is waiting for "nothing" to release this so-called "dominion". I hope they keep not talking to the community about "dominion" and give us 0 updates. Then I hope riot is dumb enough to release that "dominion" thing late october or even november.

Sorry Riot but when late october hits, millions of people will be playing "real games" such as Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Star Wars the Old Republic, Batman, and whatever ptjer actual games will be releasing then, NOT dominion.

Basically if Riot doesn't release Dominion in SEPTEMBER - they are taking a huge **** on their own face.
Riot has been taking a **** for a long time now. They totally botched the tribunal, starting season 2 was delay after delay, and now you guys think that Diminion is actually going to come out on time?

I will LOL you now.

LOL pathetic.

attedNev

09-14-2011

Lol

I Knew Jesus

09-14-2011

Dominion is a myth, I am assuming it was originally announced on April fools day and riot is going for the longest April fools joke of all time. A post from a riot employee said that Dominion would come out in the next downtime (that was 2 downtimes ago). The majority of dominion was done over a month ago, sure there were bug fixes and other things but assuming the time they have it should be done. Dominion is a myth and it is not coming out.

Admizzium

Recruiter

09-14-2011

I really hope they release it before long, like some people have said there's a lot of big games coming out soon. I know I'm going to play nearly zero league of legends when BF3 hits, and if they don't get dominion out before then I may never even come back =/