Why some of you make me sick

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoteSP

Senior Member

09-14-2011

nebb1234, Free or not this games fate rests in this communities hands. If no one is playing LoL Riot does not make money. Simple as that. I'm not saying everyone is going to quit because dominion is not out, but the fact that Riot is so disorganized that they mistake release dates over and over again while still hyping the game type is disrespectful and destructive behavior. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're new to the game. The older players of this game have noticed similar patterns with almost everything riot wants to put out. Project shiny, Magma Chamber, talent tree remakes, REPLAYS(I really want this one... hence caps. Would rather have this than dominion honestly), etc. It just goes on and on and really pisses myself and other players off. If you look deeper most of the better threads about dominions release aren't fully about dominion but about Riot actually releasing something other than a new champ for once in the history of the game.

I think that just about covers your entire ignorant rant.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nebb1234

Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyPiranha View Post
Welcome to the Dominion Forum. Come hear to cry that dominion isn't out yet. You have no right do discuss anything regarding the balance, art style, or new gameplay mechanics... just the release of them.
lmao


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nebb1234

Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
Go read up on and learn about customer loyalty, since you obviously have no clue about it.

You're welcome.
derrrrrrrrr customer? loyalty? derrrrrrrrr DOMINION ISNT FOR SALE. YOU RIOT POINTS WORK WITH OR WITHOUT DOMINION. derrrrrrrrrrr i have no clue derrrrrrr engrish huh??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nebb1234

Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saths View Post
nebb1234, Free or not this games fate rests in this communities hands. If no one is playing LoL Riot does not make money. Simple as that. I'm not saying everyone is going to quit because dominion is not out, but the fact that Riot is so disorganized that they mistake release dates over and over again while still hyping the game type is disrespectful and destructive behavior. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're new to the game. The older players of this game have noticed similar patterns with almost everything riot wants to put out. Project shiny, Magma Chamber, talent tree remakes, REPLAYS(I really want this one... hence caps. Would rather have this than dominion honestly), etc. It just goes on and on and really pisses myself and other players off. If you look deeper most of the better threads about dominions release aren't fully about dominion but about Riot actually releasing something other than a new champ for once in the history of the game.

I think that just about covers your entire ignorant rant.
I'm a young player? I'm going to assume you are a young person. ISH HAPPENS. If you aren't physically working at this company then you have NO IDEA about what is going on. You guys all act like Riot is a bitter ex girlfriend or something. Ignorant? please.

PLUS YOUR SKINS STILL WORK. YOUR RIOT POINTS STILL WORK. YOU BOUGHT THEM FOR LOL. YOU CAN GO PLAY THEM ON LOL ANYTIME SO STFU ALREADY!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nebb1234

Member

09-14-2011

omfg plus the game has only been out a year... what is wrong with you ppl lol what itty country are you from? "disrespectful and destructive behaviour"??????????? REALLY?????? GO OUTSIDE. SMELL THE FRESH AIR.

if you consider releasing a FREE game a little bit later than you said you would "disrespectful and destructive" behaviour, you need to get outta your moms basement and into the real world because it's going to EAT YOU ALIVE if this is what you think of as hardship.

trololololol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itaiaosi

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicshrooms View Post
I agree,
also I buy RP.
I haven't played LOL since like Sept 1st I believe.. why? because there has been no dominion. The only reason I'm on here is to see if there was a date set yet. If it doesn't come out soon I think I will uninstall out of annoyance, anger, and disrespect.
I am the customer, they are the providers, stop acting like Riot is doing all of us a big favor and remember they are making plenty of money, free to play game means nothing, make me pay $10 a month I care less, just give me something fun to do. Summoner's rift is boring from being played too much, I never liked 3s and until recently I liked the new champs, however the last new champ I enjoyed playing was Orianna, which riot has nerfed to high heaven!
I have brought numerous friends and family to this game, me and my spouse have bought RP, I have always been behind riot, but now they disrespect us and the entire lol community...
"Dominion will be realeased in august"
"dominion will be released right after pax"
"early September"
"Riven patch".... delayed again, without a hint of dominion in patch notes
"soon" yeah soon in two thousand flip 15

Disrespectful, discourteous, disorganized and dishonest. This is how I feel about riot now. Waste of time. You are a business, act like one! Stop putting so much effort into unimportant stuff, and stop waving the candy in our faces, but making it impregnable.
Agreed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itaiaosi

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebb1234 View Post
omfg plus the game has only been out a year... what is wrong with you ppl lol what itty country are you from? "disrespectful and destructive behaviour"??????????? REALLY?????? GO OUTSIDE. SMELL THE FRESH AIR.

if you consider releasing a FREE game a little bit later than you said you would "disrespectful and destructive" behaviour, you need to get outta your moms basement and into the real world because it's going to EAT YOU ALIVE if this is what you think of as hardship.

trololololol
You think I have no life?.
You are wrong I smell fresh air everyday but dude Riot is a company and a company need to do what it takes to satisfy the costumers which in this case the costumers are the community doesn't matter if it's free or not Riot is still a company.
You act like a "cool" guy over the internet like a king or something I am not mad but it's pretty annoying when they keep dominion delayed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scontro

Senior Member

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebb1234 View Post
ITS A FREE TO PLAY GAME. YOU ACT LIKE RIOT IS YOUR ELECTED OFFICIAL. YOU DIDN'T PAY THEM ANYTHING. ITS OK IF DOMINION ISNT OUT YET. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. ITS GOING TO BE OK.

Also, you know who cares less about you and your "problems"?

EVERYBODY
I'm ok with your post exept the part "It's free to play", if you dont expect anything from them just because "It's free to play" then you are a mediocre person.

They made an annuncment (annuncment they already eliminate) saying dominion will coming out next patch, I don't care if it isn't coming this patch (actually I do but it's not the principal issue) but the lack of information about it, they should tell us already if we will be able to play dominion this week or not.

I know they had a very hard week, just see the facts, (preview patch notes delayed, patch notes delayed), but it's no excuse to deliver bad service. It's "free to play" but I'm still a client.


123