Why some of you make me sick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nebb1234

09-13-2011

aRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

nebb1234

09-13-2011

B. Game Assets, Riot Points and Virtual Items. When using the Game, you may accumulate in-Game assets associated with your Account, including, without limitation, objects, artifacts, currency, items, equipment, and/or other value or status indicators (“Game Assets”) that reside on servers operated by Riot Games as data. You acknowledge and agree that such Game Assets are accumulated as part of your Account and therefore you shall have no ownership or other property interest in any of those Game Assets. You further acknowledge and agree that Riot Games has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. Riot Games does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers operated by Riot Games, including without limitation the Game Assets associated with your Account.

TheMightyPiranha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebb1234 View Post
B. Game Assets, Riot Points and Virtual Items. When using the Game, you may accumulate in-Game assets associated with your Account, including, without limitation, objects, artifacts, currency, items, equipment, and/or other value or status indicators (“Game Assets”) that reside on servers operated by Riot Games as data. You acknowledge and agree that such Game Assets are accumulated as part of your Account and therefore you shall have no ownership or other property interest in any of those Game Assets. You further acknowledge and agree that Riot Games has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. Riot Games does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers operated by Riot Games, including without limitation the Game Assets associated with your Account.
'nuff said.

nebb1234

09-13-2011

thank you sir.

TheMightyPiranha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Welcome to the Dominion Forum. Come hear to cry that dominion isn't out yet. You have no right do discuss anything regarding the balance, art style, or new gameplay mechanics... just the release of them.

Zirun

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebb1234 View Post
Go read up on and learn about customer loyalty, since you obviously have no clue about it.

You're welcome.

TheMightyPiranha

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
Go read up on and learn about customer loyalty, since you obviously have no clue about it.

You're welcome.
They never gave us a date... just a rough estimate. They haven't lied to us or anything of that sort. lol. Riot is a relatively small company. This is a very very big project for them. Have some patience.

Hidden Sniper

09-13-2011

People who say it's free to play must like, not "donate" at all.
A business "should" be professional. Running a free to play game or not.
Leaving the community (or customers) in the dark while giving a false release time to a magazine (that could give a bad impression on new ones that the mag would reach)... x.X

toxicshrooms

09-13-2011

RAGE RAGE RAGE! DOMINION NOW RIOT OR ELSE!!!!!

u mad bro?

toxicshrooms

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post
People who say it's free to play must like, not "donate" at all.
A business "should" be professional. Running a free to play game or not.
Leaving the community (or customers) in the dark while giving a false release time to a magazine (that could give a bad impression on new ones that the mag would reach)... x.X
I agree,
also I buy RP.
I haven't played LOL since like Sept 1st I believe.. why? because there has been no dominion. The only reason I'm on here is to see if there was a date set yet. If it doesn't come out soon I think I will uninstall out of annoyance, anger, and disrespect.
I am the customer, they are the providers, stop acting like Riot is doing all of us a big favor and remember they are making plenty of money, free to play game means nothing, make me pay $10 a month I care less, just give me something fun to do. Summoner's rift is boring from being played too much, I never liked 3s and until recently I liked the new champs, however the last new champ I enjoyed playing was Orianna, which riot has nerfed to high heaven!
I have brought numerous friends and family to this game, me and my spouse have bought RP, I have always been behind riot, but now they disrespect us and the entire lol community...
"Dominion will be realeased in august"
"dominion will be released right after pax"
"early September"
"Riven patch".... delayed again, without a hint of dominion in patch notes
"soon" yeah soon in two thousand flip 15

Disrespectful, discourteous, disorganized and dishonest. This is how I feel about riot now. Waste of time. You are a business, act like one! Stop putting so much effort into unimportant stuff, and stop waving the candy in our faces, but making it impregnable.