Why some of you make me sick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nebb1234

09-13-2011

ITS A FREE TO PLAY GAME. YOU ACT LIKE RIOT IS YOUR ELECTED OFFICIAL. YOU DIDN'T PAY THEM ANYTHING. ITS OK IF DOMINION ISNT OUT YET. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. ITS GOING TO BE OK.

Also, you know who cares less about you and your "problems"?

EVERYBODY

N0t 4LL M3

09-13-2011

...OK

StandAloneX

09-13-2011

You sound trollish. All caps RAGE?

Zirun

09-13-2011

I don't think it's worth the effort of moving my fingers to explain to you why you're ******ed.

Riot's a business.

Oh wait, I just did.

nebb1234

09-13-2011

wow you guys don't even get it. lol virgins unite.

Toad72

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebb1234 View Post
ITS A FREE TO PLAY GAME. YOU ACT LIKE RIOT IS YOUR ELECTED OFFICIAL. YOU DIDN'T PAY THEM ANYTHING. ITS OK IF DOMINION ISNT OUT YET. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. ITS GOING TO BE OK.

Also, you know who cares less about you and your "problems"?

EVERYBODY
I'll tell the angry mobs lined up outside riot offices to stop the linching. It's a free game...

It's just a forum, man. As long as it isn't vulgar, people can say what they want.

N0t 4LL M3

09-13-2011

I DEMAND A REFUND! Oh wait...

nebb1234

09-13-2011

if anybody were to be PAYING for dominion and had PRE ORDERED it, there would be an argument for Riot somehow wronging you. I cannot comprehend how sooooo many people have their panties in a bunch because a company that said they might release a new part of a free game soonish are releasing it at the furthur end of the soonish spectrum. It's redonkulus how everyone is freaking out over not getting something they aren't even PAYING FOR. so stfu everyone quit whining, you're embarassing yourselves

nebb1234

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad72 View Post
I'll tell the angry mobs lined up outside riot offices to stop the linching. It's a free game...

It's just a forum, man. As long as it isn't vulgar, people can say what they want.
well obviously. im just trying to step in where some people parents failed. it is soooo rediculous to complain about not recieving a free product that was never even promised to you at a specific date. have any of these people ever had jobs? is this backwards world?

Bigbadsword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

this guy... lol