Wait are these changes coming before or after dominions release?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightCheckmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

I do find it interesting that in the video at :50 you see five people on the team, when twisted treeline is 3v3.

Shini Laser

09-14-2011

Quite a few posts disappeared it seemed . . . Note: Telling a red might not bode well for you.

Thorproject

09-14-2011

is that a test realm or something?

Amazon Warrior

09-14-2011

It's sad that mot people who downvote the video dont get it.

This video is completely new with new champions (notice Nocturne, Morde, Maokai....) in a 6v6 match.

Very well done video.

Punchie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Sometimes riot accidentally turns on double number of players for custom games which makes 6v6 TT and 10v10 (or maybe it was 12v12 i remember it having extra) SR possible. It seems to be an unannounced feature that they may implement in the future. Personally I can't wait for these modes to come out.

shiq

09-14-2011

Riot is waiting for "nothing" to release this so-called "dominion". I hope they keep not talking to the community about "dominion" and give us 0 updates. Then I hope riot is dumb enough to release that "dominion" thing late october or even november.

Sorry Riot but when late october hits, millions of people will be playing "real games" such as Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Star Wars the Old Republic, Batman, and whatever ptjer actual games will be releasing then, NOT dominion.

Basically if Riot doesn't release Dominion in SEPTEMBER - they are taking a huge **** on their own face.

VelikiDrMr

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punchie View Post
Sometimes riot accidentally turns on double number of players for custom games which makes 6v6 TT and 10v10 (or maybe it was 12v12 i remember it having extra) SR possible. It seems to be an unannounced feature that they may implement in the future. Personally I can't wait for these modes to come out.
Or maybe someone figured out that the options for teams with up to 6 members on TT and up to 12 on SR are in the game, and just unlocked them, and then gave the modified files to everyone else and now we can all host these games. But your theory is fine too. Whatever.

Bigbadsword

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Man it's cOLD in here

(No, that is not a Season 2 trailer).

So... can we get an answer on whats going on with Dominion besides that it's not coming out this patch?