Harmless Explanation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigbadsword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

the secret is the problem. we were told previously itd come along with the next patch as a 2 patch update due to the file size, so how come it changed all the sudden? why cant the playerbase know instead of just saying "No dominion"? curiosity is my weak point and along with everyone else thats curious we want to know whats going on with it, and some clarification on "soon"

MO0SE

09-13-2011

That's another thing, since season one is supposed to be over, what is the details for season 2 and when will that be launched. Great communication

Effa you dolphin

09-13-2011

Yeah, if they had decided not to tell us a date from the beginning, that would be fine.

But the fact that they DID set a date, and that it's been almost 3 weeks since that date with NOT A WORD... That's completely unacceptable.

Incursio

09-13-2011

Well i guess we are waiting till next year for Dominion now eh?

Bigbadsword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iitachi View Post
Well i guess we are waiting till next year for Dominion now eh?
Merry Christmas?

Bigbadsword

09-13-2011

ill be back to check this thread tomorrow and see if there be an explanation. good night.

Dr Nevermind

09-14-2011

That's all I want is some info, I don't give a **** that it's not out when I expected it if I know its for a good reason. Right now it just looks like you're avoiding the subject.

Shini Laser

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effa you dolphin View Post
Yeah, if they had decided not to tell us a date from the beginning, that would be fine.

But the fact that they DID set a date, and that it's been almost 3 weeks since that date with NOT A WORD... That's completely unacceptable.
Um . . . What date? Last time I checked, "soon" isn't a date. Just trying to help you out here.

Zaruna

09-14-2011

No date, but shortly instead of soon is alot different, it also doesn't help to show a working version before and make us download dominion files 3 weeks ago.

Building up hype is no problem, but first they claimed it was something huge coming that week, then all we got was a announcement about the game mode, nothing more.. now months have passed and still no release date, then they brag about a magazine covering dominion & LoL, in that was a release date for 13sept, which now isn't happening either, then a guy at support said it would come this patch, again a led down by riot saying it won't be.

All we keep gettin is false info lately.

Bigbadsword

09-14-2011

Still no explanation :|