Harmless Explanation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigbadsword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effa you dolphin View Post
Answer: Riot literally has 0 respect for their player base. Therefore, there is no rush to keep everyone "in the loop". They can just do whatever the hell they want.

I'm honestly thinking about quitting this game over this. I don't want to continue supporting a company that does not care about their player base.

I'm not threatening to quit, im not active as ive been lately, but im jus asking for a explanation as to why its not ready, rather than "No dominion this patch"

Effa you dolphin

09-13-2011

I'm not terribly concerned about Dominion being late either. I'm just tired of supporting a company that puts so little stock in respecting their customers.

MuigisLansion

09-13-2011

Something to remember, that I learned a long time ago, when I emailed a developer about the release of a planned project. NEVER give a release day, unless you are absolutely 100% positive that you can meet your deadline. Otherwise if you miss it, you're setting yourself up for more rage than not announcing a release day at all.

Bigbadsword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/7...eleasedate.png

And yes before anyone mentions it, Jozrael did say J2BX was mistaken. but all this did was bring up more questions as to why is it not being released.

I Buy Boots

09-13-2011

all you really need to know is to just let it be, it'll be released when its released, i got hyped up over it too and everytime i heard the date spoken of the first thing i did hat day was check, nothing. moved on, it sucks and maybe they are just to busy or dont know what is wrong or just maybe......their trolls

Bigbadsword

09-13-2011

i get that they can be busy, but they post random things all over the forums, so why not a simple reason as to why its not being released? takes less than 2 minutes to type it out for us. and if we get an answer, all the threads and posts will stop (well at least the question ones) will. the rage will continue but then we'll have the knowledge of what is going on >_>

Effa you dolphin

09-13-2011

They don't need to tell us exactly when it's being released. But if they were to briefly explain why it's getting delayed so, and an updated idea as to when it will be released, it would go a long way.

Also, maybe it is a bad idea to give a release date for this kind of a thing. HOWEVER, you can't GIVE a release date, and then simply say NOTHING about it when that date comes and goes. You need to tell your players what's happening.

MO0SE

09-13-2011

Well seeing as they gave the timeline up to the release when they started releasing videos, finishing the videos with it being released upon the conclusion of PAX, is where the disappointment is coming from. I understand the idea of making sure everything is working properly, however, that process doesn't seem to stop them when it comes to new champions, they have the same lets just release it and fix after thought process.

I Buy Boots

09-13-2011

Im not sure, there could be alot of reasons why, maybe its a secret? maybe they found the best day to release it on? maybe they were almost done with ti and had to start from scratch due to a reoccuring error?

I Buy Boots

09-13-2011

just heartbroken over the fact that i read the patchnotes twice and saw nothing about dominion and!!!! im butthurt cuase solo que pisses me off. haha