Leave riot alone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoS Jack Sparrow

09-13-2011

you people really need to get off of riots back about dominion no the never told us or implied when they game was going out so stop saying they did and complaining about it would u rather them hold the game off for a few more weeks and make it perfect or would u rather them serve us up a incomplete game that no one wants to play. Also i dont think any of u people complaining realize how hard it is to program something like that and write the games script so untill u little kids and adults figure out how to do that shut up leave them alone and let them do there thing

krflol

09-13-2011

such as maps

Odin0111

09-13-2011

Oh man. This seems like one of those "Leave Brittany Alone!" videos!

Oh, wait, it is except it's in words and on a forum? Oh my! Just don't start crying halfway in, k?

maooo

09-13-2011

lol

XULTRAX

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin0111 View Post

Oh, wait, it is except it's in words and on a forum? Oh my! Just don't start crying halfway in, k?
You might beat me to it, BUT YOU DIDNT BEAT ME TO THE LINK!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Odin0111

09-13-2011

Hey now. I thought about linking it. Didn't think it prudent, as I'm sure everyone knows of that video.

But you're right; you did beat me to the link. :P

XULTRAX

09-13-2011

Quote:
Hey now. I thought about linking it. Didn't think it prudent, as I'm sure everyone knows of that video.

But you're right; you did beat me to the link. :P
XULTRAX Success!

Ry§

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Soon Soon Soon Soon,
Yeah,
Soon.

nebb1234

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by smg salamander View Post
you people really need to get off of riots back about dominion no the never told us or implied when they game was going out so stop saying they did and complaining about it would u rather them hold the game off for a few more weeks and make it perfect or would u rather them serve us up a incomplete game that no one wants to play. Also i dont think any of u people complaining realize how hard it is to program something like that and write the games script so untill u little kids and adults figure out how to do that shut up leave them alone and let them do there thing
absolutely! the game is free lmao how can you possibly complain about hours of free entertainment? plus all these kids have their parents paying their internet bill too bahahaha

mindblitz

09-14-2011

Quote:

o hell no you best not be talking bout brittany thats wrong lol jk i agree with him^