Having trouble as Lee Sin jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArkthePieKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Exactly what the title says. I'm no stranger to the jungle having played Olaf, Warwick, Xin, Udyr, and Eve back when she was a monster, but I'm having a small amount of trouble pulling it off as Lee Sin. Now granted some of this might be because I'm starting in an unconventional method (for me at least) with a vamp scepter and at wraiths, but I just haven't gotten it right yet. Any tips? Should I just go cloth armor/5 pots? Should I uninstall like the noob I am? Tips are appreciated!

GhostDonkeys

09-13-2011

Try a doran's blade. It works, at least with my runes. Also remember you don't have to clear every single camp your first run, he specializes in quick level 2 ganks so take advantage of that.

Edit: what runes and masteries are you using and what skill order?

Synhyborex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

i start with a vamp scepter at golems with util masteries for exp. that camp gets you to level 2, take wolves, then by the time you get to wraiths you'll have smite again. smite the blue, kill the rest, b, blue or redo that path. by the second run you'll be able to gank beautifully unless all your lanes are pushed, in which case you can keep jungling...

it really depends on runes and masteries imo. i run 21/0/9, arpen marks and cd quints. working on my seals and glyphs still, but currently they're dodge seals, flat mr glyphs.

Zordiac

09-13-2011

You can start with a Vampiri Scepter or Armor+5 Pots, you won't really notice a difference.
I start at enemy (!) wraiths -> wolves -> wraiths -> mini golems -> wolves -> gank (now at lvl 3 with 1 point in Q)

That's just what i start with, afterwards bluepill boots and sword and continue with red/blue buff and gank em to death!