Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sasquacho

Recruiter

09-13-2011

Singed
Attack range increased to 125 from 100
Fling range increased to 125 from 100
<3 riot

Dr PoisonGG

09-13-2011

No Vlad buffs.. :/ This is bad ..

Again riot why are you buffing champions who dont need it ? For example Kassadin.. he is giving me instant kills late game now.. dont wanna see him with this boost... seriously this is enought .. he should be nerfed not boosted.

Nerf Morde <3

Nerf Nocturne range ? Are you serious ?
Singed range + ? lol the most stupid thing.. idk why...

I am little dissapointment because I was expecting Vladimir buff and not boosting champions who are now good.. Just gotta hope for Vlad boost in next patch..

HolyMonkee

09-13-2011

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:

Singed
  • Attack range increased to 125 from 100
  • Fling range increased to 125 from 100

LOL. Best part ever!

Xtremezilla

09-13-2011

Nice nerfs on Morde. Do you guys just want to make him not viable?

Nerfing Mordekaiser's shield by 30-40 % in the laning phase. That's, no offense, a ******ed amount.

Zeusxan

09-13-2011

Quote:
xif:
It's the mechanics of flash or Urgots Q but with everything. Instead of having to press a key and then click a target you target whatever you have, or direction if skill shot, your mouse over.

Hum got it, and as well as Karthus Q... nice

TBH this is only for items right? Anyways, a great thing to know... now getting that hextech gunblade to work will take less efort in clicking on enemy for it lol

Thx!

Lightbringer25

09-13-2011

Quote:
robaphone:
I think that Veigar's Baleful Strike (q) should display how much AP has been gained through it by last-hitting.

Yes.

Raithofhel

09-13-2011

The slight Brand Nerf was prolly overdue.

Looks like we'll be seeing lots of Shen or Rammus or Singed Tanks again.

LOLOLOL @ Skarner "buffs"

Looks like Morde will just feed like hell always now. He was just actually starting to get used again. Bye bye, morde.

Looks like we'll see some OP Kass' and some idiots trying to copy a relatively hard champ to master.

Dragull

09-13-2011

What about Master Yi Alpha Strike bug?

ElEsTuPeFacTo

09-13-2011

Moonflair Spellblade, Cloak and Dagger, and Eleisa's Miracle now give 35 tenacity, up from 25
You can now use multiple Health or Mana Potions while you have one active which will queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 5 stacks)
You can now Smart Cast items (you have to manually bind the hotkeys)
Clones now correctly show their own stats
Clones that are meant to deceive now have a hero minimap icon
Creep camp minimap icons are now more consistent; clairvoyance and wards will now properly update the map icons.

i looove this changes. and shaco and rammus changes , yay

CapitanObvious

09-13-2011

Quote:
TenebrousLuck:
Read the notes again - they say you don't get extra shield for hitting multiple minions. I'm guessing that you didn't know Morde very well.

Yea as in you only gain shield from one minion. what didnt you understand from my post?