Riven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapitanObvious

09-13-2011

wow.. Morde nerf..just wow...only gain shield from 1 minion from E? oh and only half at that too. how does that make sense. The move is an AOE skill for a reason, just made an awesome champ worthless.. Good Job Riot.

CashanDraven

09-13-2011

No Gragas buffs? . However I am liking the Olaf and Skarner buffs, however the buff to Olaf is minimal at best, his ult still needs to be buffed to be able to be activated while cc'd. However it's all welcome, since now Reckless Swing isn't quite as suicidal. Though I was really hoping for some sort of ratio on it, .1-.2 maybe? Heck make it AP to prevent abuse, hybrid Olaf ftw. Also, buffs to skarner loving them, the Q dmg is meh, but the speed for his Fracture is awesome ,finally people wont just lol at it and move out of the way.

xenrail

09-13-2011

BEST PATCH NOTES UP TO DATE!!! my favorite character was untouched, shen got a nice buff, olaf got a nice buff, and so did taric. taric looks really fun to play now !!!

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

all i want is dominion is that so hard to put in?!?!?!

Angemon

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuichan View Post
Will Skarner also be receiving the talked-about buff where his E consumed the mark if he last-hit with it? Or is that in lieu of that?

Thank you for the Sona buff! -happy Sona player-
read it again, its not a buff, it's an adjustment, in fact her late game is even worse now

Otahell999

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

they nerfed mordekaiser, but didnt nerfed irelia and buffed singed a little.
lol, i love this

7alon

09-13-2011

Hopefully next patch twisted fate's range will be buffed to 550 from 510... Its not like he has low move speed and is hella squishy or nothing.

Xanderac

09-13-2011

Not too sure about the Taric changes. The stun having a set duration is a win/lose since it increases the point blank stun yet decreases the maximum range stun. Not to mention his old ult which was very useful for pushing and could be toggled now gets 10 seconds and has a moderately large cooldown. Just because he has a burst ult they completely killed the damage on shatter and dazzle. He will definitely require some playing when the patch goes live.

TenebrousLuck

09-13-2011

> Singed...buffs.
> Oh sweet jesus have mercy.

Auroros Osprey

09-13-2011

oh my lord, those taric notes. im not too thrilled about losing the epic 2 second stun....but the rest....<3 oh **** guys, oh DAYUM