Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow4264

09-18-2011

I am glad about the update but I just don't like the fact that you took out the random button for when you are choosing what champion you want to be and I am hoping you add the random button back.

Retsu Unohana

09-19-2011

Quote:
Heroic Bunny:
*glances at Leona changes*

Sooo...pretty much acknowledging that Leona's a poor main tank who's best played as a something besides a main tank...

wut design failure

Excuse me?! Leona is amazing as a tank L-2-P

inshadows99

09-23-2011

LEAVE ORIANNA ALONE!!! *sniff sniff*
But seriously, her main damage output cost 120 mana and only hits about half the time. Even with some mana potions, she needs to return to base in a matter of minutes. And she doesn't move too fast.

Matuska

09-24-2011

i still have faith that eve could be a playable hero again '-'

KurtsTeenSpirit

09-25-2011

Go shaco power ups!!!!!!!!!!!

ChewieChewtoy

09-29-2011

hmm

Dark Umbra

09-30-2011

THIS IS BS LOOK AT THOSE AKALI BUFFS THAT MADE HER SO F'ING OP!!.. waitaminute....

bahamutkaiser

11-15-2011

LOL, I like how they totally overlooked the mention of making siphon only restore shield for 1 unit hit, on top of the fact that they also reduced his shield gen on minions.... either of which were overnerfing.... but that wasn't enough, nerf mace of spades and hextech gun too... awsome.