Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azuriae

09-13-2011

By FAR my favorite patch ever. Great job Riot.

Realistics

09-13-2011

But when is it coming....

Erekai

09-13-2011

Wait... Singed buffs? WHAT THE FROCK? Buffs were the last thing that guy needed. D:

Oh well, he causes me less problems than other champs, so it's not that big of a deal.

Bill Burr

09-13-2011

Brand: not sure how bad Conflaguration is hit, as it's range is pretty important for setting up the skillshot stun. Pillar damage nerf is tiny.

Kassadin: I'm loving all of these buffs pretty much, especially his Q missile speed. I was hoping for mana cost reductions on his Q though.

Mordekaiser: pretty hefty nerfs, need to build more AP to compensate for the shield changes.

Nidalee: CD reduction is nice, defenses kind of meh.

Shen: Hell yeah no-cost ultimate, a very necessary change. Now Shen doesn't have to sacrifice valuable energy to help an ally. Everything else seems ok, will have to test out the changes myself.

Singed: lol Singed buffs.

Taric: Heal range increase is awesome, Shatter buffs even more so, especially now the aura doesn't have to be sacrificed. Damage decrease is a bit eyebrow-raising but the reduced cooldown is great. Dazzle changes are nice overall, I always disliked the variable stun duration, don't care much for the damage. Radiance remake seems great now that Taric has another damage ability but I don't like the bonus reductions very much and the extremely increased cooldown. Kind of miss the self-healing aspect.

My overall opinion of this patch: a very good set of changes, but Mordekaiser players may feel the biggest adverse changes.

Polaritie

Recruiter

09-13-2011

Nyandalee announces Nidalee buffs.

To celebrate, I will be using more French Maid Nidalee!

Duriel

Recruiter

09-13-2011

Very happy with this patch, Nidalee and Taric getting some love, and some well needed buffs all around.

Nice.

Vandius

09-13-2011

omg they slightly buffed Singed imad riot

SleepDealer

Senior Recruiter

09-13-2011

They mentioned shaco's hallucinate clone showing items and stuff but it's not mentioned in the notes. Just letting you know.

Dhakka

09-13-2011

Hey look a bunch of people crying about patch notes. Why am I not surprised.

Great Patch Riot, keep up the good work.

syionide

09-13-2011

the community has spoken, no irelia nerfs, Riot on behalf of all irelia players everywhere, we thankyou.