Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehGus

Recruiter

09-14-2011

Heal amount no longer increases with ability power

Yeah, you just killed AP Shen's early-mid game fun tho.

Kiralas

09-14-2011

All in all I Like most of the Changes, Specially the ward and CV map updates.
"Ezreal - Essence Flux will now break spell shields" Very Nice, now Ez can now solo better against a Sivir or Morg, and all the others. +1

Jim Rival

09-14-2011

Funny how everyone yells and screams at Riot "Buff thiz, nerf that. Naonaonaonao." Then when people get what they ask for, they yell at Riot again because it is not to their liking. Way to go. Next thing we know people will start screaming to nerf Runes and Masteries.

Colonel Hate

09-14-2011

rip mordekaiser

Impawsible

09-14-2011

Quote:
aestelion:
I really LOL-ed this patch. Random buff and random nerf. Good job people....

None of these buffs/nerfs are random.
We all know Shen was weak.
Orianna and brand poke range early game was too much
And they nerfed accordingly, they're constantly banned in rank for a reason. They had a low risk high reward factor when playing them.
As for this mordekaiser nerf, it'll be interesting to see how laning against him is. I'm glad they fixed siphon of destruction giving a full shield from hitting all the creeps. It basically gave him lane dominance and constant poke without taking any damage.

deepbluereason

09-14-2011

Def looks like one of the best patches in a while. No unnecessary buffs/nerfs, tons of bug fixes and nice "quality of life" additions.

Big Boi Willump

09-14-2011

;( Morde es not #1 anymore

Impawsible

09-14-2011

Quote:
Jim Rival:
Funny how everyone yells and screams at Riot "Buff thiz, nerf that. Naonaonaonao." Then when people get what they ask for, they yell at Riot again because it is not to their liking. Way to go. Next thing we know people will start screaming to nerf Runes and Masteries.

Gold per 5 quints op.

Kovsky

09-14-2011

Oh they are fixing: "Creep camp minimap icons are now more consistent; clairvoyance and wards will now properly update the map icons" it again. I hope it works now.

And about Kaiser, maybe he will need reduced health costs on his spells.

AesthetikSyn

09-14-2011

I kinda think it's stupid they gave Ezreal the ability to go against spell shields.. if you make champs that have the ability to do damage to those using spell shield, why have spell shield in the first place?