Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a Resolution fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swedish Chef

05-27-2010

Alright, so this was stupid of me, but I tried to change my resolution in-game. Well I'm using an HDTV and unfortunately the resolution I chose happens to be outside the frequency the TV can use, so now I have a totally blank screen whenever I'm in the game.

So does there happen to be an .ini file that I can edit to fix that issue outside the game?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

05-27-2010

Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\CFG
Do no edit anything in C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\CFG\defaults

The Swedish Chef

05-27-2010

I found what I needed to edit, thanks alot.

Ninja TurtIes

10-03-2010

how do I fix my screen in league of legends, in my laptop its full screen but when in desktop its half screen and I can't even see the option, can you help me.

Eambo

Recruiter

10-03-2010

When you get ingame, press "ESC" to bring up the options menu. Go to Video/Graphics Options and you can edit your resolution and toggle fullscreen in there.

SteffonnoffetS

01-27-2011

I can't see everything on my screen wen i'm in a game i can't see like the amount of money i have and my experience bar anything from that line or lower i can't see so can someone please help me how do i fix this?