Jungling Poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Zod NA

09-13-2011

It SEEMS like a good idea. Can't seem to find anything recent on it, anybody like to weigh in with opinions, thoughts/

shiredragon

09-13-2011

From my experience, no. You have no regen, your passive won't be utilized until you are almost dead, and you are very mana dependent for damage output.

Not saying it is impossible, but not optimal. Go farm champions.

DA

09-13-2011

Its very slow and not great overall.

Best Zod NA

09-13-2011

Getting that early-game farm without worrying about harassment seems like a good reason to take her into the jungle. Farming champions would be much easier, frankly, with red and them overextending.

Wriggles doesn't sound AWFUL on Poppy, and her W does give her a decent amount of armor and damage for free when she's wandering around. Any build ideas/

doo0ooooooom

09-13-2011

i tried this a while back and it was pretty awful. Her clear speed is slow, she's completely dependent on pots for sustain, and it's dangerous as hell.

ken172

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Don't ever do it ever. please.

DA

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by doo0ooooooom View Post
i tried this a while back and it was pretty awful. Her clear speed is slow, she's completely dependent on pots for sustain, and it's dangerous as hell.
This.

It SEEMS like a good idea. No sustains means all pots. And dear lord if you get someone smart enough to realize what you are trying. You will die a lot if they notice you are jungle poppy and go after you.... and get your jungle stolen a lot due to your horrid speed.

Mambazo

09-13-2011

she's great at countering enemy junglers, especially ones that do risky runs like olaf. one combo into any of the many chunks of terrain in the jungle and you've got a kill

Cenerae

09-13-2011

Poppy's one of the best counter junglers in the game. If you want to try counter jungle Poppy, it's definately a good idea.

But actually jungling with her is like jungling with Olaf, only much slower. And by that I mean you're going to be spending a lot of time at low health. Making you pathetically easy to counter jungle, which is ironic.

It's a great idea in theory, but the lack of aoe and sustain cripples her. Good junglers usually have at least one of the two, and she has neither. Try taking wraiths and see how low you get. It'll make you cringe.

bob000

09-13-2011

I dunno why people say shes slow. She low health and its dangerous but she jungles pretty quickly.