Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did anybody else notice this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zelos

Recruiter

09-13-2011

The issue had to be finished in early august.

Riot's *CONFIRMED* release was late august, after the deadline but before the magazine would be available.

Therefore, they wrote that it was released, because by the time the magazine would be available to readers, the patch would be old news.

The Flying Dutchman

09-13-2011

Pretty sure they are going to release it with magma chamber, Clans, and replays. Or even better when they re-do the mastery tree's all of which have been on "soon" since F-ing beta.

It pissed me off enough that they decided to add a new game mode instead of clans or replays. but then they can't even get THAT to release on time. I'm seriously tired of being lied to. for the love of god I could code clans in if you gave me 2 weeks. I seriously cant understand wth riot is doing.

Brodimir Lenin

09-14-2011

@ Zelos.. except you are flawed in thinking the release and article was done in August... the only mention of August was they had it a Pax and Gamescom for show and play there only. They said release in NA is shortly after. They have made it clear many times now that it is "shortly after PAX is the goal"

just saying. not trying to be an @SS or anything.. but it is the truth. If PC Gamer somehow read August as release then they are stupid for causing confusion among the gaming community, especially LoL community. They made the error here. Not saying that Riot is perfect.. but in this case they did nothing wrong.

This isnt the first time PC Gamer has made this error.. they have done it in the past with other games as well. Still i love them though. Just like i love LoL, errors and all..

Brodimir Lenin

09-14-2011

@ The Flying Dutchman....

seriously dude.... cool down... granted yes i could do the same.. but we have to wait

Jaleyn

09-14-2011

Hey guys it will be out Shortly after Pax

1eagueGOD

09-14-2011

Quote:
Jaleyn:
Hey guys it will be out Shortly after Pax

Pax West of Seattle 2013...

pokeblue

Recruiter

09-14-2011

if it comes out today that mean they have been hiding it cuz no were in the patch notes does it say anything about dominion but i REALLY hope it comes out soon

Leg3ndZ

09-14-2011

Quote:
pokeblue:
if it comes out today that mean they have been hiding it cuz no were in the patch notes does it say anything about dominion but i REALLY hope it comes out soon

Yeah, I really hope it is a secret and gets released today. Would be awesome. My friend in real life got me into LoL and he just quit, he said he might start playing again once dominion is released. So I'm looking forward to its release (plus it just looks awesome xD)