Did anybody else notice this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenWafflecopter

09-13-2011

This is a quote from the recent blog post about PC Gamer's LoL: Dominion issue

"As you’re all aware there’s been a lot of media buzz surrounding the recent release of League of Legends: Dominion! Well, we’re pleased to announce that our friends and colleagues over at PC Gamer Magazine were so interested in Dominion that they decided to dedicate the cover of the September issue to League of Legends!"

Notice in the first sentence it says"A lot of media buzz surrounding the recent RELEASE of League of Legends: Dominion!"

Typo? maybe
leak? maybe
who knows!

EDIT: Got my issue of PC Gamer today, in the dominion article it states: "[Dominion] should be going live around the time you read this"

Genoknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

I'm starting to wonder what Riot does all day at work?

Smoky

09-13-2011

hype hype hype. I was stoopidly stoked for this. I've really lost interests week after week of waiting with no reason or reply of the delay. Seeing alot of other games going f2p and not farming for 10-15 mins of the game, I think imma havta go fill the pockets of other game companies.

Daecion

09-13-2011

I did actually notice it. It would suggest that the Riven Patch is really the Dominion Patch, but I still wouldn't get excited. Riot takes their time to release new features, often with no explanation given. People whine, complain, rage and rage some more about it, but then when said new feature comes out you hear nothing but people singing the praises of it,having completely forgotten their previous rage.

I've learned to just take anything that gets added to LoL in stride. It'll be released when it is. Hope for it today, but don't expect it until at least a week after tomorrow (repeat every day). It'll come out eventually and you'll be on to waiting for the next new feature.

Robotick

09-13-2011

Riot already stated that the Riven patch is no the Dominion patch

Shini Laser

09-13-2011

Riot never put out an official statement about Dominion's release with an exact date. PC Gamer is far from an official release. PC Gamer could just have easily been speculating with the rest of us about when it was released and tried to do a bank shot off this month.

Quarlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Pretty much cements the idea that not even Riot has a lucid clue regarding what's up with Dominion.

OJFrost

09-13-2011

seriously? riot said last week that the patch for this week was the release of dominion. AS IN THEY ALRDY SAID IT. its not like its a leak or anything, author of the article is just ******ed and trying to get some good views of LoL out. i cant believe ur actually getting excited about that. get excited about Riot's apology for late release....whenever they get around to the actual release.

I Buy Boots

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daecion View Post
I did actually notice it. It would suggest that the Riven Patch is really the Dominion Patch, but I still wouldn't get excited. Riot takes their time to release new features, often with no explanation given. People whine, complain, rage and rage some more about it, but then when said new feature comes out you hear nothing but people singing the praises of it,having completely forgotten their previous rage.

I've learned to just take anything that gets added to LoL in stride. It'll be released when it is. Hope for it today, but don't expect it until at least a week after tomorrow (repeat every day). It'll come out eventually and you'll be on to waiting for the next new feature.
yeah same here man, if you cant handle it.....just play AP shaco. chillest champ ever.

LordHippoman

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotick View Post
Riot already stated that the Riven patch is no the Dominion patch
Link?