Petition about Dominion

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zaknaifin

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33k Fr33k View Post
haha, i seem to recall almost constant coverage of live gamplay not 3 weeks ago. . . they've hardly been "silent" .. . theres also a full article in PC gamer devoted solely to dominion, if you care THAT much, go buy the magazine . . . but dont rage at riot for not giving "info" when they clearly have.
Where is the coverage now? and a full article about the game play isn't the info i want. i want an update on the actual development. clearly giving info would be saying an actual release date. where is that "clear" info?

Gr33k Fr33k

09-13-2011

. . . stomp stomp (Q.Q) . . . and its a free game . . . just because you voluntarily bought stuff doesnt mean that they somehow "owe" you . . . you got EXACTLY what you paid for. . . if their store was broken and stealing rp points. . .well, rage all you want. . . but to think that just because you ought some online merchandise from them they owe you is foolish. . . .Ive bought shirts from Macys, , , does that mean Macys owes me? no . .. the transaction is done, both parties hvae nothing to do with one another

Robotick

09-13-2011

Quote:
haha, i seem to recall almost constant coverage of live gamplay not 3 weeks ago. . . they've hardly been "silent" .. . theres also a full article in PC gamer devoted solely to dominion, if you care THAT much, go buy the magazine . . . but dont rage at riot for not giving "info" when they clearly have.
info about a release date.... moron

Gr33k Fr33k

09-13-2011

eh, ill let riot defend themselves from here on out . . . .

Cant wait to pwn yall in game . . .but till then

cheers,
Gr33k fr33k

Zenbear

09-13-2011

Quote:
are you complaining about a free game? really? . . . whats wrong about waiting a couple of months for something? You were fine before dominion was announced, im sure you'll survive till then. . . downvote
To be fair when someone promises they're going to give or do something for you "soon" they usually don't mean several months down the line.

Shini Laser

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbear View Post
To be fair when someone promises they're going to give or do something for you "soon" they usually don't mean several months down the line.
It has been 2 bloody weeks and it seems like it will be here with the champion patch after Riven, if not sooner.

Stop acting like you been waiting all your life for this. The "timer" really was PAX, since that is when Riot said "soon after PAX".

zaknaifin

09-13-2011

Quote:
. . . stomp stomp (Q.Q) . . . and its a free game . . . just because you voluntarily bought stuff doesnt mean that they somehow "owe" you . . . you got EXACTLY what you paid for. . . if their store was broken and stealing rp points. . .well, rage all you want. . . but to think that just because you ought some online merchandise from them they owe you is foolish. . . .Ive bought shirts from Macys, , , does that mean Macys owes me? no . .. the transaction is done, both parties hvae nothing to do with one another
i didn't say they owed me i just said i won't pay for their products anymore. all we asked is for people to embargo their paid product. our transaction is done and so will future transaction if they can't complete their end of the business deal. their business provides game play for the gamers. if they cant provide what we want then we won't pay anymore. i am not saying this free game sucks I'm saying don't support a game that can't produce.

lm New Go Easy

09-13-2011

We are not saying we are going to stop playing the game... that is not the point of this thread.... as Zaknaifin said we just wont support a company that is hiding the answers from their consumers. We are growing more and more anxious to play Dominion and we are getting pissed off because of Riot's inability to give us Dominion, or even any information about the release date of it, but aparently its good enough to give us a tease at Pax Prime. We just want answers from Riot!!!!!!!!

Tritotamar

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy493 View Post
This is a petition about Dominion and its release date!

If you agree with this petition please leave your account name.

If Dominion is not released sometime before DOTA 2 is out, all of the following people will not be purchasing any more items from the store using RP. By leaving your account name below, you agree to this statement.

1) Frenzy493
2) zanaifin
Why don't you just make a petition to not buy RP until it's out, much more straightforward.

I'm already doing that, but not out of frustration or spite, I just don't feel like playing it much, therefore don't feel like spending money on it. Once dominion comes out I'll probably buy more stuff.

In short, not signed, do it better.

Anarkee

09-13-2011

I wonder how many similar threads there are/were for diablo 3 the game where people have been waiting over a year..... maybe they gave up...

1234567 ... 13