Petition about Dominion

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

betterfadinwhite

09-13-2011

10. betterfadinwhite
11. leerroy
12. just 0ps
13. xultrax
14. greasybeacon
15. squarley circle
thats me and my friends

Anarkee

09-13-2011

LOL little kids not getting their way throwing hissy fits? Did your parents let you open your Christmas presents two weeks early because you wanted them? If so you probably signed this.

Archmage Ilmryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

16. Archmage Ilmryn

I basically won't vote lol for golden joystick until dominion comes out. If it doesn't come out this patch or shortly after(I expect they will give it to us this patch but not activate it until a week or so later) I'll star trying the other games there until I find something I like.

Séaringarrow

09-13-2011

17. Séaringarrow

Robotick

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkee View Post
LOL little kids not getting their way throwing hissy fits? Did your parents let you open your Christmas presents two weeks early because you wanted them? If so you probably signed this.
What you riot fanboys don't understand... We are not pissed because the game has not been released yet. We are pissed off because of Riot saying soon for over a month, creating a huge hype around it and not making any comment for over 2 weeks. We are worried that dominion will become the same as Magma Chamber and spectator mode

If your parent showed you all of your toy that they bought you for Christmas, let some of your friend play with them at some event, showing them in action in video, making website about them and told you that you will be able to play with them soon, but a months later you still can't, wouldn't that be really cruel from your parent?

They are teasing us and lying to us, thats why we are pissed

Anarkee

09-13-2011

Soon after pax? pax date was? soon in terms of video games is not next week always. I'm not a "fanboy" I just understand that with coding and computers there are bugs and if they want to release the best version of the game they can they will make us wait a little longer. You'd be more pissed if the released it and it was all bugged and glitchy and then had to take it off then if they made sure it was right the first time. Soon is vague you are mad because you put your own time frame on a vague word.

lm New Go Easy

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33k Fr33k View Post
are you complaining about a free game? really? . . . whats wrong about waiting a couple of months for something? You were fine before dominion was announced, im sure you'll survive till then. . . downvote
we are not complaining about a free game... we are complaining that they said dominion will be coming out soon and now there has been absolutely no talk of dominion by Riot except that it isnt coming out in the next patch. Also it doesnt make sense that they haven't released it, yet people were playing it pax prime.

Robotick

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkee View Post
Soon after pax? pax date was? soon in terms of video games is not next week always. I'm not a "fanboy" I just understand that with coding and computers there are bugs and if they want to release the best version of the game they can they will make us wait a little longer. You'd be more pissed if the released it and it was all bugged and glitchy and then had to take it off then if they made sure it was right the first time. Soon is vague you are mad because you put your own time frame on a vague word.
1st i would love to play in a buggy beta, that would be awesome!!!!

2nd They can release the game when they want, i don't care. It's the hype they willingly created that i don'y like. They showed it everywhere and when people started to ask question... they hid without answering any. If you don't want to have a release date that's fine, but don't hype the **** out of your product.

I told you that already. I can easily wait for something i never heard of, but waiting for something that i want really bad is more difficult, and Riot made a lot of effort to be sure that i want it really bad.

They could have waited till they have a clear release date then start to hype it.

Even now, if Riot posted something that give us some information, i would be less angry, even if that information is a release date in 75 years from today

Gr33k Fr33k

09-13-2011

haha, i seem to recall almost constant coverage of live gamplay not 3 weeks ago. . . they've hardly been "silent" .. . theres also a full article in PC gamer devoted solely to dominion, if you care THAT much, go buy the magazine . . . but dont rage at riot for not giving "info" when they clearly have.

zaknaifin

09-13-2011

This was not a complaint about their product. this was a petition to say "we will not pay to support a development team that answers only to their marketing team." the gamers are their income. they work FOR us. We were given a view of all the features that dominion has. they are dragging their feet. i would assume because they don't want to be over shadowed by other games in the genre. you may say that the game released early may be a bit buggy. i have played the game for almost a half a year and it took them 4 months to fix the grass bug where you could be seen in certain areas of the grass. the game was still fun with some unbalanced champs and a few glitches. moral of the story, the customer is always right. in this story i am the customer and i want the game that i was told i would receive.

12345612 ... 13