Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion on the Cover of PC Gamer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thekingofblood

09-15-2011

im not trying to be a **** but canada is part of na ? so why are we getting the shaft with this issue .....

Xeres Fhenn

09-15-2011

Why is everyone *****ing about Dominion. I don't remember them giving a date on it so why are you complaining? Cause it isn't delivered to you instantly on a silver platter with to compliment your 5 star 5 course meal?
Seriously, the impatience of children is utterly annoying in this community.

HickstyleZ

09-15-2011

Look KAT looks like snoookie.. ****in ugly ass 5 head..... gigantic looking bubble forehead for u ******s out there..

HickstyleZ

09-15-2011

Quote:
Macromute:
You can make the cover art for Katarina look great, yet you can't fix her nasty Medusa hair in-game. Bravo.

lol she looks like A DUDE.... like this guyactor that kinda looks like doogie howser man... ugly as helll seriously who drew that **** looks like total ****.....

SnIpEr HaMaS

Recruiter

09-15-2011

dominion mode is free or no ?

Kmiavdaen

09-15-2011

Quote:
hohums:
We are not going to be checking your IP address for this. If you play in the NA servers then it will work.

thx! I will get the magazine now without hesitation.

ObeyTheHypnoToad

09-15-2011

At some point I posted that the code out of my magazine was stolen and I hadn't yet been redeemed. I just wanted to say that my tickets with both Riot and PC Gamer have been resolved. There was a massive screw up here, but both companies are fixing the problem. Hats off to them.

Diancecht

09-15-2011

Quote:
ObeyTheHypnoToad:
At some point I posted that the code out of my magazine was stolen and I hadn't yet been redeemed. I just wanted to say that my tickets with both Riot and PC Gamer have been resolved. There was a massive screw up here, but both companies are fixing the problem. Hats off to them.

When did you put in for help? i put in my request around 7pm tuesday and still nothing from either company

SenorAmor

09-15-2011

Sweet monkey Jebus, I can't believe I just spent NINE FREAKING DOLLARS on a magazine.

When the hell did mags get so dang expensive?

ObeyTheHypnoToad

09-15-2011

Quote:
Diancecht:
When did you put in for help? i put in my request around 7pm tuesday and still nothing from either company

It took two days.