Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion on the Cover of PC Gamer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExpertSockThrow

09-13-2011

Enough with the hype already... if you're not going to put it out, I don't want to hear more about it. The delays are getting REALLY old... If it comes out before my birthday, I'll be extremely and pleasantly surprised. (You've got until November 29th, Riot!)

Also, with about 80 champs, you'd think Riot's marketing team would use more than two of them to show off the game. (Ryze is fugly, stop using him please.)

Zhalost

09-13-2011

his name isn't magus, magus is part of his title: the magus ascendant. And my code didn't get stolen bahahaha

TaziTheSlayer

09-13-2011

Ooooooo talks a bout diablo in the issue, cool

Nojito

09-13-2011

Quote:
Kwisatz Haderach:
False advertising?

Also is PC Gamer terrible at telling time? A November issue released in Sept? If I pick up an issue in 2020 will I be reading an issue telling me about stuff 5 years in the future?

Magazines are post dated. The date on the magazine is when they should removed from stores/newstands

Sinistral

09-13-2011

I'm sorry, but this is kind of insulting.

No patch notes.
No Riven spotlight.
Season 1 still going.
Irelia nerfs.

But hey, look at this awesome PC Gamer Cover in the meanwhile.

SimplyApathy

09-13-2011

Quote:
Average Gatsby:
Summoners!

As you’re all aware there’s been a lot of media buzz surrounding the recent release of League of Legends: Dominion!

uh... you haven't released it...

Maximum0verdrive

09-13-2011

$10.99 for a ****ing magazine?!?!?!?! what the HELL is up with these zine companies overcharging for material they stole off the internet?!?!?!

Sorry but LoL advertised on the cover of some ******edly overpriced magazine doesn't appeal to me xD

Scosci

09-13-2011

Why don't you guys tell us how to dominate at Dominion in the PC Gamer July 2027 edition?

I mean after all, that's when it's coming out, right?

daCooksta

Recruiter

09-13-2011

Quote:
Average Gatsby:
Summoners!

As you’re all aware there’s been a lot of media buzz surrounding the recent release of League of Legends: Dominion!

re·cent/ˈrēsənt/
Adjective: Having happened, begun, or been done not long ago or not long before; belonging to a past period of time comparatively close to the present: "his recent visit to Britain".

PyrozBlaze

09-13-2011

Do you know at which news stands lol? Because I can't seem to find any with the magazine..