Need Help! Mouse is not working in Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamsungM78

05-27-2010

I am a Newbie here, My friend told me that LoL is so good and I wanna to try it. But everytime I tried to play, my mouse is not working at all. It worked in PVP Chat, but not in game. I have tried reinstall, re-download....everything....anyone know what's the problem is? I am using Logitech cordless mouse and keyboard. thank you very much....

Bainemo

05-27-2010

When you say "not working", do you mean it won't move, or it just doesn't appear at all? I'm not sure if such an option even exists in this, but try turning off hardware mouse. I haven't heard of that option being a problem in like ten years, but hey.

Muramas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

You can also attempt to play in Window mode.

DeathTarion

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungM78 View Post
I am a Newbie here, My friend told me that LoL is so good and I wanna to try it. But everytime I tried to play, my mouse is not working at all. It worked in PVP Chat, but not in game. I have tried reinstall, re-download....everything....anyone know what's the problem is? I am using Logitech cordless mouse and keyboard. thank you very much....

you need to put your mouse trail off (if it is on if not i cant help you)

SamsungM78

05-28-2010

thank you for replying me....let me clarify what "not working" mean, while I am in the game I see the cursor and i can move it, but no response for clicking.

To DeathTarion I have turn off the mouse trail

To Muramas how can i play the game in window mode?

Thank you very much for the time reading my post and helping me.....cuz i really want to play LoL..

Kymera3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Try updating youre mouse drivers maybe? I've had this problem with logitech mouses before, got tire and change to a deathadder by razor.
If it still doesn't work, buy a new mouse.
playing in windowed mode wouldn't change anything just makes the game smaller, kinda anoying(well to me it is). But if you whant to try it, go in the menu in graphic option or video settings (can't remember the name), theres a place where it says 'windowed mode'.

Hope this help

Vodun

Recruiter

12-05-2010

Help! I'm a newbie too. When i go in game, my mouse doesn't work either. By not working, i mean not showing up. can someone help me?

jalade

12-25-2010

i NEED help too. i just got the game and when i play, i can click and move, but can't see the corser. PLEASE HELP!

Practical Hayley

01-01-2011

My mouse doesn't show up either.

ShadyGrave

01-01-2011

guys post in the "help and support" forum thats your best bet to getting an answer.