Rammus Skin (Bowser)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulfgang

09-16-2009

A quick stab at a Bowser skin for Rammus. All of his animations are matched and you get a load screen bonus pic!

Instructions:
Download the file. !!IMPORTANT!! Rename the .pdf extension to .zip. This was done due to the file size restrictions on .zips (but not on pdfs or text files for some reason). Extract in to the HeroPak_Client.zip in your %install dir%\LoL\Riot Games\League of Legends\game (ANOTHER !!IMPORTANT!!make a back up of this file in case you muck it up and come cryin' to the forums). Copy the armordillo.dds in the Armordillo folder to the Armordillo_DBC folder so when he crawls you'll have all the same colors. The rest should be there. Final step: Go bust up some towers or plumbers, whatever your fix is.

Have fun!

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

09-16-2009

OH ****
I'm using this

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-16-2009

looks really good!

so many good skins lately

Deadly Paradox

09-16-2009

You do realize the Beta-tester-only extra skin will be for Rammus, using this same theme? :P

Baulien

09-16-2009

Nice! I thought this one was an obvious choice (after Sonic, of course)

Oddiz

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoWHun7312 View Post
You do realize the Beta-tester-only extra skin will be for Rammus, using this same theme? :P
Except what is scary is that any user-generated skin is going to be better. This one just needs a little shaping up on the technical side of making it smoother, but its coloring scheme is better. Not sure how Riot plans to make money . . .

Zeyk

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddiz View Post
Except what is scary is that any user-generated skin is going to be better. This one just needs a little shaping up on the technical side of making it smoother, but its coloring scheme is better. Not sure how Riot plans to make money . . .
You're kidding yourself, all the official skins will probably be far more professional looking than any but the best custom ones. They'll also be visible to everyone, and could include model changes as well.

Wulfgang

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddiz View Post
Yah, I threw this together in an hour or so. I wanted to put it out before they got rid of the ability to do this. I might touch it up but I'm working on some other skins.

@Aowhun where do you think I got the idea from :P

FreshLikeThresh

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
Yah, I threw this together in an hour or so. I wanted to put it out before they got rid of the ability to do this. I might touch it up but I'm working on some other skins.

@Aowhun where do you think I got the idea from :P
how do you put textures onto the model from other things?
unless you hand-painted all of that

TheZeroFaReal

09-16-2009

This is just my opinion but I like the Beta Skin Exclusive better for its smoothness.